Ada Baseball

49 replies to this topic

#41 tls1812

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Member No.: 4547

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (bigboy33 @ Apr 30 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kinda funny you mentioned this.. well lets see here.. i was new .. didnt know any plays.. didnt know coach well and he didnt know me.. i wasnt expecting to even play a j.v game... but did you see how good i did just during my first game back? pretty good id say

kid...you have no idea, do you? You are never going to make it in life if you just quit, like what you do in baseball. And you are so big headed of yourself thinking you are going to play college football, when you play jv as a junior. Do you have a clue who you are running against on saturday mornings? Mainly a bunch of freshmen and a few souphmores. Alot or almost all of juniors that play football are under the lights on friday nights, and if your not good enough, you play with the little kids on saturday mornings. I really almost feel sorry for you.

#42 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (ibleedbluengold @ Apr 30 2009, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Adog, Thanks for the excellent directions, they were to the tee. I guess when I've been to football games I never paid attention to the field being there, is that the same one we played on back in the day?

Yes, same field....There were a few games played behind the high school back in the day...but most were at the park on the field you were at the other night. Sorry I did not make it out to the game.....found out my granddaughter had a softball game that night and ...well...best keep peace so I went and watched her...lol..actualy it was pretty entertaining game....

#43 ibleedbluengold

All State

• Members
  • 521 posts

Member No.: 1680

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (ADog @ May 1 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, same field....There were a few games played behind the high school back in the day...but most were at the park on the field you were at the other night. Sorry I did not make it out to the game.....found out my granddaughter had a softball game that night and ...well...best keep peace so I went and watched her...lol..actualy it was pretty entertaining game....

Yep, I've been the same position and you went to the right game.

#44 snickers

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Member No.: 4783

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (bigboy33 @ Apr 30 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kinda funny you mentioned this.. well lets see here.. i was new .. didnt know any plays.. didnt know coach well and he didnt know me.. i wasnt expecting to even play a j.v game... but did you see how good i did just during my first game back? pretty good id say

well shouldn't you have been able to at least see the field if you worked hard in practice and did so "good" in j.v. games? and if you are thinking of playing college football, the town of ada would have been talking about you coming back like they did with mr. Jackson...dont you think?

#45 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:56 AM

oh goodness...... rolleyes.gif
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#46 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Member No.: 4402

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (bigboy33 @ Apr 30 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggy...

You were new, didn't know any plays, didn't know coach, but i am sure he heard of you, being you are the next superstar of the NWC, and you played super in your first jv game.....I would say, that if you want to go to college, you better hit the books.....real hard, because that is your best shot at making it. What is it with some of you guys-----lol

#47 mrclutch

All District

• Members
  • 359 posts

Member No.: 884

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:35 AM

I don't think he's bright enough for college ... after all he's hyping his football skills in a baseball forum.

#48 meanestkidaround

All League

• Members
  • 37 posts

Member No.: 4041

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (bigboy33 @ Apr 30 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It doesn't matter if you were new or not if you were any good you would of played no matter what i bet...you could of just got in there and played some defense but you didnt even get a chance...thus meaning you should proly focus more on studying just like everyone else on here has said because you have NO CHANCE of playin collegent football and that's for any college in america!!!! Sorry for being hard on you but the truth hurts!
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

#49 zzxxcc1

All League

• Members
  • 47 posts

Member No.: 4017

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:14 AM

I see that Ada went "O"fer in the NWC again this season. What does this mean for the future? Do they have a summer program?

#50 snickers

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Member No.: 4783

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (zzxxcc1 @ May 20 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that Ada went "O"fer in the NWC again this season. What does this mean for the future? Do they have a summer program?

from what i have been hearing they wont be having a summer program

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users