#21 Theodore

All District

• Members
  • 353 posts

Member No.: 3752

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:18 PM

Party in K-town after the win sudsy.gif
[/quote]
Can't wait to see your new Prevost Motorcoach! That bus will be THE party bus!
"Not All Pain is Gain"

#22 thebighurt

All District

• Members
  • 102 posts

Member No.: 1766

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:22 PM

i suggest everyone shut their mouth. Kalida is a great team, bluffton is a great team. It will be a great game. we'll just have to wait and see who plays better. As far as garlocks mouth, it's been alot better recently. AND, as far as i know, he's kept the time freezing to a minimum. i'm excited to see this game.

#23 Thumper

All District

• Members
  • 105 posts

Member No.: 2633

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:01 PM

I'm going out on a limb here but I believe Kalida will want to make a statement with this game to show they are the real deal. I believe the will unload on bluffton. I believe it will be 4 or 5 to 1 I do not believe Bluffton can get through a tough defense. The only strong ranked team they have ran the score on was riverdale. but hey its only an opinion and I could be wrong. I do believe Blufton is a good team though. Kalida is the real deal this year. numbers alone help keep their starters fresh in the game

#24 NanoVapor

• Members
  • 16 posts

Member No.: 3841

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE(Thumper @ Sep 27 2008, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going out on a limb here but I believe Kalida will want to make a statement with this game to show they are the real deal. I believe the will unload on bluffton. I believe it will be 4 or 5 to 1 I do not believe Bluffton can get through a tough defense. The only strong ranked team they have ran the score on was riverdale. but hey its only an opinion and I could be wrong. I do believe Blufton is a good team though. Kalida is the real deal this year. numbers alone help keep their starters fresh in the game

We will see on Oct. 7th which team is really the real deal.

#25 JohnnyMadden

• Members
  • 18 posts

Member No.: 3898

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:18 AM

well i think it's safe to guess that if bluffton scores more goals than kalida they will win. However, if Kalida scores more goals than bluffton it will be a whole nother story.
BAM!!

#26 AFA Falcon 2012

• Members
  • 16 posts

Member No.: 3682

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(JohnnyMadden @ Sep 30 2008, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i think it's safe to guess that if bluffton scores more goals than kalida they will win. However, if Kalida scores more goals than bluffton it will be a whole nother story.

Deep man....quite prophetic...

Go Falcons!

#27 chris brown

All League

• Members
  • 24 posts

Member No.: 3661

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:36 PM

im guessin kalida wins 2-0 just cuz thats wat og did to them and kalida and og are basically the same in years past (always tieing)

#28 GrapeFlavoredAllSport

• Members
  • 15 posts

Member No.: 3930

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:04 AM

How was that party in K-town?
Bluffton ends the season with a statement, undefeated against their Division (III) opponents. I'm surprised Bluffton's defense doesn't get more recognition, they have a few shutouts where they could have been lazy during blowout Pirate wins. Bluffton's offense has tended to sputter against the DII teams, however this result shows they are capable of scoring on talented teams/defenses.

Congratulations to the PIRATES on a hard-earned W! (12th)
..and Congrats to both the CATS and Pirates for amazing seasons!!

Goodluck to both teams in the tourneys! biggrin.gif

#29 Thumper

All District

• Members
  • 105 posts

Member No.: 2633

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE(GrapeFlavoredAllSport @ Oct 8 2008, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How was that party in K-town?
Bluffton ends the season with a statement, undefeated against their Division (III) opponents. I'm surprised Bluffton's defense doesn't get more recognition, they have a few shutouts where they could have been lazy during blowout Pirate wins. Bluffton's offense has tended to sputter against the DII teams, however this result shows they are capable of scoring on talented teams/defenses.

Congratulations to the PIRATES on a hard-earned W! (12th)
..and Congrats to both the CATS and Pirates for amazing seasons!!

Goodluck to both teams in the tourneys! biggrin.gif

As always there is a team or teams that surprise me in the end. Yes Kalida has rode high on the opinion polls of the coaches. It should have been Bluffton on top. My Strongest Congratulations to a team that has persevered throughout the season. I love watching teams getting stronger all the way through the end.

#30 JohnnyMadden

• Members
  • 18 posts

Member No.: 3898

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

Wow! Usually the team ranked higher is the team that is better. I'm very surprised that Bluffton won. I'm going to guess that since it was 2-1 both teams played very well, or very bad. Bluffton most likely won because they had one more goal than Kalida...... NEAT
BAM!!

#31 Mac_Attack

All District

• Members
  • 152 posts

Member No.: 3167

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:12 AM

So much for that party in k-town bag.gif haha how bout the party in b-town now! lol.

Edited by Mac_Attack, 08 October 2008 - 11:13 AM.

#32 Muff-IN

All League

• Members
  • 28 posts

Member No.: 3706

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE(JohnnyMadden @ Oct 8 2008, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow! Usually the team ranked higher is the team that is better. I'm very surprised that Bluffton won. I'm going to guess that since it was 2-1 both teams played very well, or very bad. Bluffton most likely won because they had one more goal than Kalida...... NEAT

Thats not always the case...there have been underdogs not even ranked that have came out and played and beat the "higher ranked team" It basically comes down to who wants to play, who wants it most...
If your not first, your last...

#33 Muff-IN

All League

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

and bluffton never really ran the score up that high on riverdale. It was a reasonable score...and riverdales starting goalie was out, nevertheless, bluffton won that game because they wanted it most. Hope to see a matchup with bluffton and riverdale in tourneys!!!

#34 GrapeFlavoredAllSport

• Members
  • 15 posts

Member No.: 3930

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(Muff-IN @ Oct 8 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and bluffton never really ran the score up that high on riverdale. It was a reasonable score...and riverdales starting goalie was out, nevertheless, bluffton won that game because they wanted it most. Hope to see a matchup with bluffton and riverdale in tourneys!!!

And if I remember correctly, Riverdale vs Bluffton @ Bluffton was 0-0 at half?? I think.. correct me if I'm wrong tho!

Bluffton's D is good, and offense is stronger than it has been in years, and Riverdale is tough as usual with the ability to pass around D's like none other. I also think Riverdale has more confidence that they can actually win and not just play physical smash-mouth soccer. However it will be critical for both teams to have to have a specific game plan for one another if they meet each other in the sectional final.

#35 Muff-IN

All League

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

yeah your correct. And yes i agree...blufttons all around performance has improved greatly. When i was a senior 2 years ago, they had a pretty good team too...I do agree both teams will need to be mentally prepared. Im pretty sue riverdale is deff. back on track after the old fort incident. They seem as if they have gained alot of confidence and i think will deffintiley match up well this time especially in tourney time...go big or go home! Best of luck to both teams! thumbup1.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users