#22 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Member No.: 8871

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

View Postflounder, on 04 January 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

Charlie,,,,,,
I know it will take more of your time to make out 4 divisions, but in doing so it will also increase the credibility of your polls,,,,,,many people will compare your polls with the AP polls and right or wrong you can explain why your polls are more accurate....creates a lot of banter among people which makes it more fun........good luck, and I think you are doing a fine job....at least I can talk to you in a civilized manner!!!!!!! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Flounder.....I thought about it....and if you look, it's almost that way already....in D1 & D2, it's D1's at the top then D2's following.....same in D3 & D4 :) Problem is, in all the divisions other than D4, there aren't 5 teams deserving of being ranked right now :shrug2: I might have to put teams that are at .500 in the Top 5. I'll give it some thought after I see how tonight and tomorrow's games go. I guess there are no college football games to watch...and I've got no interest in the Wildcard games so I'll have some time...lol. Maybe Top 5 for D1, 2 and 3 and Top 10 for D4 will work. :pickles:

Edited by charliesheen, 05 January 2018 - 09:17 AM.

#23 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

View Postcharliesheen, on 05 January 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

Maybe Top 5 for D1, 2 and 3 and Top 10 for D4 will work. :pickles:

Charlie......

Actually that sounds perfect.......a huge game approaching 1/9/18...Ft Loramie vs Versailles!!!!!!

#24 Louisville Slugger

All District

• Members
  • 215 posts

Member No.: 908

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:48 AM

Can you rename your poll to the most accurate poll. That would be helpful! Baller may cry about it but that is nothing new😏

#25 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

View PostLouisville Slugger, on 05 January 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

Can you rename your poll to the most accurate poll. That would be helpful! Baller may cry about it but that is nothing new��

slugger.....

lmao......you speak the truth!!!!!!!

#26 baseballer4life

All District

• Members
  • 223 posts

Member No.: 9913

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:47 PM

flounder, you are such a child it cracks me up...i guarentee you wouldn't want to meet me somewhere because i'm sure you are too busy watching the weather channel. Either man up and stop bitching about everything, or just shutup. It's time to get a life, or meet me puss boy.
"Look in the mirror, that's your only competition"

#27 baseballer4life

All District

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

You like to run your mouth, let's see you do it in person. Or are you one of those guys thats only tough behind a phone/computer screen?

#28 Rocketman

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 13,147 posts

Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

View Postbaseballer4life, on 05 January 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

flounder, you are such a child it cracks me up...i guarentee you wouldn't want to meet me somewhere because i'm sure you are too busy watching the weather channel. Either man up and stop bitching about everything, or just shutup. It's time to get a life, or meet me puss boy.
Baller,
Chill baby.......calling Flounder "Fish Face" or even Flubber is completely acceptable.....threatening to beat the caviar out of him IS NOT......its just a message board for Christ's sake....take 3 breaths, breathe deeply and repeat after me...."it's only fun if it's fun".....Thanks zoooom
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#29 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Member No.: 9936

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

View Postcharliesheen, on 31 December 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

After many requests, some Mapquesting... and a quick drive down to good ol' Shelby County to check the place out, I'm giving in...the Redskins are now part of my poll. Changed the D3 & D4 to 10 teams this week....too tough to cut it to just 5

Here we go....

D1 & D2

1. Toledo St Johns (6-2) Went 2-2 in California, one of the losses was to LA Westchester,...one of the Top Big schools in LA...for now, strength of schedule keeps them here.

2. Southview (8-0)...Wauseon at home next weekend

3. Toledo Whitmer (6-2)....lost in the Championship of a Florida tourney to one fo the top teams in Nashville

4. Elida (9-0) Big win on the road over the Spartans

5. Wauseon (9-0)....huge game at #3 Southview coming up on Saturday

Others (in no order) Shawnee, Toledo St. Francis, Toledo Start

D3 & D4

1. Ottawa-Glandorf (8-0)...ran out to a big lead then held off a pretty average Perrysburg team....should get back on track offensively this week at Bath and Bluffton

2. Versailles (8-0)....close win at Anna and a beatdown on pretty good Miami East team on Saturday. Big Game Tues Jan 9th when #4 Fort Loramie comes to town

3. Archbold (5-2) a 6-point loss to Wauseon and 5-point loss to OG, both on the road....Streaks stay at #3

4. Fort Loramie (9-0), ok, ok, the Redskins come in at #4....At Versailles on the 9th, home for Anna on the 12th then Thurgood Marshall at Flyin' to the Hoop. Brutal stretch coming up

5. Ottoville (9-2).....at 4-1 Minster on Saturday....then only a couple more challenges the rest of the way

6. Kalida (7-2)....a win at LCC and a win over Lincolnview get them in

7. Pandora Gilboa (7-1)....I know, I know, they beat Kalida...but no other good wins so far....Ottoville coming up

8. Cardinal Stritch (9-1)...weakest schedule of the ranked teams, but only loss to D1 Toledo Central Catholic at the Southview Tourney

9. Delphos St. Johns (5-3)....losses to unbeatens Versailles and Elida and 5-3 Crestview.....doesn't get any eaiser with Minster, LCC and Shawnee the next 2 weekends

10. Minster (4-1)....next 5 games....St. Johns, Ottoville, Coldwater, St Henry, Fort Loramie....9-1 or 8-2 after that stretch will move them way up

No "others" in D3 & D4 this week this week....this took too long. Going to decide if it's time to expand East and add Upper Sandusky....good chance they'll be around when it comes time for the D3 regional

I like how you explain each team. As a Rocket fan I agree where Pandora is. We still need to prove ourselves and I think a W tonight would be a good win. But the biggest game of the season is next week..

#30 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

View Postbaseballer4life, on 05 January 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

lmao.......I have never been threatened like that before, but I think there is a reason why......you might want to take a peak before you start anything....just chill...you have your credentials and flaunt them around and that is ok.....I only made a few suggestions and you really came unglued....if you like, I will go stand in the corner for an hour or so and come back and be a really nice guy....I only ask that you go back and view my posts.....nothing I said would ruffle the feathers of anyone else.....heck, even charlie handled it well......just chill!!!!!!

#31 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Member No.: 8871

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

View Postflounder, on 05 January 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

lmao.......I have never been threatened like that before, but I think there is a reason why......you might want to take a peak before you start anything....just chill...you have your credentials and flaunt them around and that is ok.....I only made a few suggestions and you really came unglued....if you like, I will go stand in the corner for an hour or so and come back and be a really nice guy....I only ask that you go back and view my posts.....nothing I said would ruffle the feathers of anyone else.....heck, even charlie handled it well......just chill!!!!!!

Lol....who'd have thought that a guy using the name Charlie Sheen would be the sane one in the group :punk:

#32 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

View Postcharliesheen, on 05 January 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Lol....who'd have thought that a guy using the name Charlie Sheen would be the sane one in the group :punk:

Charlie.....I like Charlie Sheen!!!!!!

#33 baseballer4life

All District

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

Then get off my back and realize that I have as much knowledge about our area as anyone. Stop making yourself out to be some expert.

#34 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

Him making threats just shows how immature he is...

#35 baseballer4life

All District

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

Wasn't a threat little man

#36 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

View Postbaseballer4life, on 05 January 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

Wasn't a threat little man

Pretty sure it was turd bucket

#37 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

View Postbuckeye1503, on 05 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

Pretty sure it was turd bucket

lmao...............you guys are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:47 PM

View Postbaseballer4life, on 05 January 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

Then get off my back and realize that I have as much knowledge about our area as anyone. Stop making yourself out to be some expert.

This is the last time I will explain....reread my posts....never did I proclaim to be a expert...although I did play plus did partake in some D3 ball in my day and did some coaching....but that is water over the dam.....and grudgingly I will come to grips knowing that you have a vast knowledge about HS hoops because you worked at tv44.......I hope like hell that you aren't Andy Lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 baseballer4life

All District

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

buckeye, you sound like a 13 year old and probably have no insight on sports at all. Go back to mommy and see if she'll make you a peanut butter sandwich

#40 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

View Postbaseballer4life, on 05 January 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

buckeye, you sound like a 13 year old and probably have no insight on sports at all. Go back to mommy and see if she'll make you a peanut butter sandwich

Lol you sure act like you know everything....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users