Top 10 Local Teams

1 reply to this topic

#1 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:25 AM

Despite the weather and schedule changes, I wanted to put together a list of the top local teams in our area:

1. Wapak: 6-0, 3-0 WBL - The Redskins have really only had 1 test this year, and that was against St. Mary's who has 1 win so far.

2. Defiance: 7-0, 3-0 WBL - Bulldogs are doing what they always do...WIN. They have had much closer games however, against LCC & St. Mary's, which is surprising.

3. Versailles: 7-0, 3-0 MAC - Tough games coming up with Ft. Recovery and Minster back-to-back

4. Coldwater: 7-1; 3-0 MAC - Cavs only loss came to a tough team from Indiana. I see them winning the MAC once again.

5. Lincolnview: 8-0, 2-0 NWC - Lancers are a tough team that do all the fundamental things to win games. Great pitching staff will help them win the NWC going away.

6. Minster: 8-2, 1-2 MAC - Don't let the 1-2 fool you. Losses to St. Henry and Coldwater are nothing to turn away from. Wildcats are putting up big numbers this season.

7. Ft. Loramie: 6-2, 3-0 SCL - Redskins have a solid group and their only losses came to Minster and New Bremen on the road.

8. Elida: 6-3, 3-0 WBL - Bulldogs are turning heads in the early going. Probably toughest schedule in Ohio this week, host Defiance and at Wapak.

9. Ottawa Glandorf: 7-2, 2-1 WBL - Losses to Bryan and Elida aren't going to keep them out of this list. Plenty of experience on this team to make a run in the league.

10. Ft. Recovery: 8-4, 2-1 MAC - I'm putting the Indians in simply because they have arguably the best pitcher in Ohio. If he's on the mound, they are tough to beat.

#2 TiGgEr3

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,819 posts

Member No.: 2841

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

Mother Nature should be ranked #1
Don't find fault, find a remedy.
Henry Ford

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users