D4 Liberty Benton District

110 replies to this topic

#101 CTX_1

All State

• Members
  • 584 posts

Member No.: 3186

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:40 PM

IF Crestview plays to their best they could very well win this regional.

For those judging Crestview the last few games....that's fine. They haven't been to their best but i think a lot of that is some good teams. But you can't take away what they have done against Ottoville and Hicksville.

#102 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

View Postbuckeye1503, on 09 March 2018 - 11:37 PM, said:

Y'all are ridiculous lol... but hey it's YOUR OPINION

Ridiculous about what? Care to counter with anything “factual” then?

Edited by Mysterio, 10 March 2018 - 07:48 AM.

No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#103 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:40 AM

View PostCTX_1, on 09 March 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

For those judging Crestview the last few games....that's fine. They haven't been to their best but i think a lot of that is some good teams. But you can't take away what they have done against Ottoville and Hicksville.

Beating Parkway by 30 points during the season and nearly losing to them in the tournament is why people like me are judging them. Ottoville and Hicksville were good teams but not really good. If Crestview wins this regional, they are gonna find out what really good teams are like down at state and won’t get away with the inconsistent performances.

#104 BOB

All State

• Members
  • 646 posts

Member No.: 501

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:31 AM

Keen observation. If you win the regional the teams at state will be really good. Shocker captain obvious

#105 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

View PostCTX_1, on 09 March 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

I went to both games and I can tell you how good it was to see some really good basketball. I think some Crestview fans actually thought I was from there because I had my Pirate blue on and they were talking to me like they knew who I was. One even bought me a pop.

Good luck Knights.

#106 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:47 AM

View PostBOB, on 10 March 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

Keen observation. If you win the regional the teams at state will be really good. Shocker captain obvious

Clearly the point went right over your head.

#107 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Member No.: 4402

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:05 AM

View PostMysterio, on 10 March 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

Clearly the point went right over your head.

Mysterious,
Dont wury bout ol Bobbo hes jus tryin to be funy. Ax fer the games cummin up I mite mozy on up to thoz rejunal games an watch my favrite new teem, the rockettes. I shur hope they win cauz I am tired of heerin how good this cresview teem iz spose two be. I hope the rockettes git in thoz boyz shorts rite away.
Yer frend stifler

Edited by stifler, 10 March 2018 - 10:16 AM.

#108 CTX_1

All State

• Members
  • 584 posts

Member No.: 3186

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

View PostGeneral Tso, on 10 March 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

I went to both games and I can tell you how good it was to see some really good basketball. I think some Crestview fans actually thought I was from there because I had my Pirate blue on and they were talking to me like they knew who I was. One even bought me a pop.

Good luck Knights.

Thanks !! We always welcome !!!

#109 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

Good luck Knights.

Hopping on the bandwagon over a pop? Lol jk

Edited by Mysterio, 10 March 2018 - 01:12 PM.

#110 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Member No.: 4402

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:51 PM

Good luck Knights.
Toe the genral,
Jus cauz they byed you a pop so youz gonna be a fan of theres. That sumhows dusnt seem rite. Corse if yuh a Continental fan then I spose it is rite for you, probly the closest yur goin to cum to winnin anythin. Must be hard luzin all the time.
Yer frend stifler

#111 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:10 PM

View Poststifler, on 10 March 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Toe the genral,
Jus cauz they byed you a pop so youz gonna be a fan of theres. That sumhows dusnt seem rite. Corse if yuh a Continental fan then I spose it is rite for you, probly the closest yur goin to cum to winnin anythin. Must be hard luzin all the time.
Yer frend stifler
You know how it is. We didn't make the run that the imbeciles in town thought we were going to. So I root on the Big Green and they lost in a thriller. Nothing to be ashamed of though. So I have my blue things on and show up at Elida. While buying a hot dog I decided to keep on moving south in the Field House and ended up top on Crestview side. I ate the hot dog and some guys talking to me and heads down the steps to get a drink. He comes back with 2 and man did we have a great time cheering and complaining. After the buzzer beater I got up to leave and said good bye's to everyone around and they asked why I was leaving so soon because Crestview didn't get their medals yet. I said I have to beat the traffic to get home asap to let the dog out. I sat by some pretty nice people.

Getting ready to head to Elida again. I got my green shirt on and I'm hoping my Ottoville buddy buys me some pizza. Go Green go.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users