Junior Senior All-Star Game at Neuko

14 replies to this topic

#1 celinaman

All District

• Members
  • 271 posts

Member No.: 45

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:31 AM

I am attending...hopefully they have more college recruits than last year...it was a dissappointment in the number of recruits that were there. There will be 3 other players from celina also playing in this event....anyone else going to spectate....or play??
Put 'em on the bus!!!!

#2 Guest_Lester B_*

• Guests

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:08 PM

Not allowed, still playing basketball. Why have this on the first weekend of sectional basketball. Every team in the state is playing.

#3 neutralcorner

All District

• Members
  • 322 posts

Member No.: 422

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

I know a couple of kids from jennings are attending. Troy Kloppel, Derek Kaverman, David Smith and i think 1 more will be there.

#4 belmoreboys

All State

• Members
  • 703 posts

Member No.: 334

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:12 PM

Wow, u guys make me wish Leipsic had a soccer team
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

#5 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:21 AM

I think it is a crazy to be having this during basketball tourny time....who would think of this idea it kinda of dumb...
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#6 belmoreboys

All State

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:17 AM

Front row Joe, this is a soccer forum not a basketball forum. goodluck to all u soccer players biggrin.gif
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

#7 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:28 AM

Hey belmoreboys why have they not kicked you off here yet biggrin.gif ...I heard they were because of not reading correctly!! this topic is about soccer tourny being now...my reply was why have it in tourny time of basketball...
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#8 belmoreboys

All State

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:38 AM

Ya but its a soccer forum not a basketball forum. y u gotta bring up things that dont even remotely concern this toppic. these guys are just tryin to have a conversation about their sports that they wanna talk about.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

#9 belmoreboys

All State

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:40 AM

thanks emoviking. thats really good. now lets get back to talkin bout soccer.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

#10 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:48 AM

you guys obviously dont understand me....Its ok!! didnt expect you to...j/k...I really like having you guys on here at least their is people on here to talk with a give a little crap and get some back..thats what makes it fun...I appriciate you guys on here!! thanks

#11 celinaman

All District

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:26 AM

okay everyone lets just all be friends and settle this peacefully....this is a soccer forum....i just asked about soccer....dont really care about basketball....if anyone else does then talk about it on the other forum....thanks and cant wait to see everyone there saturday night.
Put 'em on the bus!!!!

#12 GameTime

All League

• Members
  • 46 posts

Member No.: 617

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:20 PM

How was the talent level at this game, were there any stand out players? If there was who were they?

#13 celinaman

All District

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:59 PM

Last night was a blast. There were a total of 7 teams and each game were 8 minutes long. I didnt see any college scouts there so that was a little dissapointing. Some amazing players i saw there was Blake Pfifer from Ada...that kid is amazing. Couple good kids from Ft. Jennings and Riverdale...and the Richenbaugh twins were there from Bluffton..they will be good in the future...and also your normal WBL standout players...i didnt see Dylan Mertz though which suprised the heck outta me. All in all it was fun and clean with NO YELLOW CARDS!
Put 'em on the bus!!!!

#14 GameTime

All League

• Members
  • 46 posts

Member No.: 617

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:18 PM

I seen that Continental didnt bring there 3 juniors in Keck Schmidt and Miller. I wonder if they didnt show up because of basketball.

#15 Guest_Lester B_*

• Guests

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:56 PM

Yes that is why the Continental boys weren't there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users