#1 MistakeFree

All League

• Members
  • 69 posts

Member No.: 5184

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

"Research Paper"

Terrelle Pryor

Research is the most used resource to finding out something you need from school papers to things you want to buy. Research is also used to find cheaper shopping supplies. For instance one store may have had a pricey type of material one was looking for and the other store you researched was a couple dollars cheaper. Coming out of high school I was thinking to my self what I wanted to do for a living and what I wanted to major in to start the quest for my job. Research is also used to find shopping cheaper shopping supplies.

I used the research process to find out what type of job specific major I wanted to major in and what type of job I wanted to do when I graduated from college. I researched different types of jobs, Criminal justice, business, communications, and education. I came up with criminal justice but couldn’t decide between business and criminal justice. I did research on business and did their pros and cons. Then, I did the pros and cons of criminal justice. I came up with in the business world you can either have a good chance at the type of business you want to start or a bad business that won’t sell or bring in money.

Another part of my research I did was the most important factors in the business, was what they want for what they can afford and is there a profit that can help me out to make some extra money.The availability of the job openings, the job entails, the pay hours. I looked up also whether I would have to be in school for along time or not to get a job. Also my personal enjoyment in the job would I love to do every day I woke up to go to work.

With out research I would not have been able to get these types of information for the job that I want to do for the rest of my life. If one would just go and do something with out researching first they could’ve missed something that could have later benefited later on or benefited one more then the other.

I'm sure he got an A+ on this to...Even though I'm not sure it's 100% real.

#2 Hannibal Lecter

All League

• Members
  • 39 posts

Member No.: 5538

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Pryor is one MEATY Quarterback. His arms look rock hard and I bet they'd be a tough thing to chew.
LOOKOUT, I've been known to BITE

#3 kaizen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Member No.: 3042

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

ttt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users