Thursday's Top 10

60 replies to this topic

#21 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Member No.: 4402

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

Crestview fans luv ol dingleberry. Theys just hopin he oficiates there boyz games. Wat a pity
Sincerly stifler

#22 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

View Postcharliesheen, on 03 March 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Classy move by the Knights on the intentional foul against Hempfling after a free throw....can't beat 'em just try to hurt 'em I guess.
Can some Lady Knight fans please explain. An O-G fan said it was a blatant try to hurt her moment. Now it's your side and then I'll make my decision wether the Lady Knights are cheap shots or not.

#23 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Member No.: 8871

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:04 PM

Game is on WOSN right now. Judge for yourself

#24 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Member No.: 1604

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:08 PM

View Postcharliesheen, on 03 March 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

Game is on WOSN right now. Judge for yourself

What did you see Charlie? I was listening on the computer, and the announcer thought the girls should have been thrown out, but he was bias toward OG.

#25 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:18 PM

Hempfling's as tough as they come. To hit her hard enough with a blatant intentional foul that she had to leave the game I'm fairly sure the tells you all you need to know. Had another blatant elbow to her head earlier in the game

Edited by charliesheen, 03 March 2018 - 10:24 PM.

#26 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:25 PM

View Postcharliesheen, on 03 March 2018 - 10:18 PM, said:

Hempfling's as tough as they come. To hit her hard enough with a blatant intentional foul that she had to leave the game I'm fairly sure the tells you all you need to know. Had another blatant elbow to her head earlier in the game

Charlie do know who won Leipsic/Carey game? thanks

#27 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:30 PM

View Postvon, on 03 March 2018 - 10:25 PM, said:

Charlie do know who won Leipsic/Carey game? thanks

Leipsic

#28 FlightCrew

All State

• Members
  • 519 posts

Member No.: 9467

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

View Postvon, on 03 March 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

What did you see Charlie? I was listening on the computer, and the announcer thought the girls should have been thrown out, but he was bias toward OG.

I just watched replay ... typical boxout. No clue why Hempfling fell backwards.

#29 CKalltheway

All District

• Members
  • 128 posts

Member No.: 9579

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:56 AM

View PostGeneral Tso, on 03 March 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

Can some Lady Knight fans please explain. An O-G fan said it was a blatant try to hurt her moment. Now it's your side and then I'll make my decision wether the Lady Knights are cheap shots or not.
I was at the game, the OG girl was at a different level of talent, strength,and competitiveness and she got the into our girls heads where we were more concerned with her than playing the game. That being said, she was playing the game but in all aspects, including flopping.

#30 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:40 AM

View PostCKalltheway, on 04 March 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

I was at the game, the OG girl was at a different level of talent, strength,and competitiveness and she got the into our girls heads where we were more concerned with her than playing the game. That being said, she was playing the game but in all aspects, including flopping.

So are you saying that it was blatant then?
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#31 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:10 AM

That's some funny stuff....anyone who has ever seen her play knows she can do a lot of things on a basketball court....but flopping isn't one of them

#32 FlightCrew

All State

• Members
  • 519 posts

Member No.: 9467

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:13 AM

I wasn't there and I didn't watch the whole thing. I did DVR the game and fast forwarded to the end where the "intentional foul" occurred. I'd spoke to two friends about it. One was there as an impartial observer, the other as an OG fan. So as one can imagine, I got two variations.

In my opinion, Hempfling bowled over #4 around midcourt but it looked legal. Just overpowered the girl and she went down.

As play continued on that possession, Hempfling cut through the lane and as she was receiving a pass, was pushed from behind by #4. Hempfling then spun and went to the floor. That was on her and the spinning and going down part seemed like a flop.

She goes to the line, misses 1st ft, 2nd ft goes up, #4 slides over to box out, as soon as she makes any contact with Hempfling, KH falls backwards. Maybe their feet tangled up cause that girl barely even got into her and down she went.

My guess is, you had to be there. You can sense stuff when you are watching in person as opposed to on film. You can see body language and a person's eyes live that you can't see on film. Maybe the girl was sizing her up the whole time and the official was waiting for her to do something and she did it.

#33 CKalltheway

All District

• Members
  • 128 posts

Member No.: 9579

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

View Postcharliesheen, on 04 March 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

That's some funny stuff....anyone who has ever seen her play knows she can do a lot of things on a basketball court....but flopping isn't one of them
Chucky baby, I don’t care if you smoke crack, but not while posting please.

#34 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Member No.: 3394

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:22 PM

View Poststifler, on 03 March 2018 - 08:42 PM, said:

Are you sirius. Wonder wat ol capt brine will hav to say bout that. Seems he luvs the Knights but I don't think you will here much from him now cause they got thumpd. Ol brine will be chest bumpin wif the Crestview boyz now
Yer frend stifler

First of all. Take several seats. Your school is dismal at best and your athletic programs have been irrelevant since 1994. So this is 2018--lets do the math. 24 years and counting...and you come on this site and have the typing and English level of maybe a 5th grader at best. No one takes you seriously. The only reason i am responding to you is b/c you need to realize your athletic department is well...basically *******. So learn your role. Take a back seat in Hardin county b/c quite frankly you'll always be a bystander in NW/West Central Ohio sports. Gwen Hurley isn't coming back to your girls program and you sure as hell can't even get a hit off the Crestview softball program.

The Crestview girls did better than everyone thought they would. They moved up to Division 3 for the first time ever in girls basketball. They avenged two losses to Hicksville and Coldwater to get to OG and played decent against a great program.

OG girl flopped. It was all dramatic on both ends. Next!
www.captainbrinn.blogspot.com

#35 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 04 March 2018 - 01:47 PM

So much hostility on a Sunday

#36 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:11 PM

View PostPrince, on 04 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

So much hostility on a Sunday
Fresh Prince,
I think ol Capt Brine haz got to seddle down a bit. You no we got beet by a inferior oponet but that ther didnt bother me to much cauz they was frum that their MAC confrens which is the best aroun. He makes it soun like Cresview is so dern good. Mos peeple on here hav been reel good to talk to but this Brine feller haz kinda lit a fire under my ars so to sleek an I am not very happy rite now
Yer frend stifler

PS. I no I am not as you wood say the sharpes tool in the shed but I still hav feeliinz and am comunicatin wif a lot of peeple hear an hav made sum reely good frends an like yur rankins an will miss them. Hope you cum back next seeson Prince caus I no my English an spellin should be better. I am hom scooled am sumtimes I jus feel like huntin fishing or gettin in the shine.

Edited by stifler, 04 March 2018 - 05:19 PM.

#37 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:40 PM

View Poststifler, on 04 March 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

Fresh Prince,
I think ol Capt Brine haz got to seddle down a bit. You no we got beet by a inferior oponet but that ther didnt bother me to much cauz they was frum that their MAC confrens which is the best aroun. He makes it soun like Cresview is so dern good. Mos peeple on here hav been reel good to talk to but this Brine feller haz kinda lit a fire under my ars so to sleek an I am not very happy rite now
Yer frend stifler

PS. I no I am not as you wood say the sharpes tool in the shed but I still hav feeliinz and am comunicatin wif a lot of peeple hear an hav made sum reely good frends an like yur rankins an will miss them. Hope you cum back next seeson Prince caus I no my English an spellin should be better. I am hom scooled am sumtimes I jus feel like huntin fishing or gettin in the shine.

Who are yo all picking for State OG & Ottoville? Stifler, have your home school teacher, teach you how to do spell check. Thanks

#38 Outspoken

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,187 posts

Member No.: 243

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

I was there and don’t have a dog in the fight. Hempfling is a great player....very skilled, and probably a good kid. I DO know that #4 from Crestview is not a dirty player. Here’s the facts......bad call on the intentional. Their legs got inadvertently tangled up and Katie was dramatic.....flop all the way!!! However she did take a couple hard fouls earlier and hit the deck hard. The thing that disappointed me the most were the OG fans especially during the postgame awards. I’ve always bragged to others about the high support and high hoops IQ of Titan fans. When #4 received her runner up medal (after a 15 point District Final Titan Win), OG fans (not all of course but too many) booed her. A 17 year old high school girls player......BOOED her!!! I couldn’t believe what I saw and heard. Disappointing and classless in every sense. Adults. Nice behavior. If you booed, I pity you and find you totally lame and pathetic. It’s a high school game that your team won. When you left the Fieldhouse, did you find any elderly or handicapped people to trip or boo?? Good Lord

#39 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

I was rooting for O-G to make it but after the above post about O-G fans I just switched to L-B. Who's with me on this?

#40 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:32 PM

View PostOutspoken, on 04 March 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

I was there and don’t have a dog in the fight. Hempfling is a great player....very skilled, and probably a good kid. I DO know that #4 from Crestview is not a dirty player. Here’s the facts......bad call on the intentional. Their legs got inadvertently tangled up and Katie was dramatic.....flop all the way!!! However she did take a couple hard fouls earlier and hit the deck hard. The thing that disappointed me the most were the OG fans especially during the postgame awards. I’ve always bragged to others about the high support and high hoops IQ of Titan fans. When #4 received her runner up medal (after a 15 point District Final Titan Win), OG fans (not all of course but too many) booed her. A 17 year old high school girls player......BOOED her!!! I couldn’t believe what I saw and heard. Disappointing and classless in every sense. Adults. Nice behavior. If you booed, I pity you and find you totally lame and pathetic. It’s a high school game that your team won. When you left the Fieldhouse, did you find any elderly or handicapped people to trip or boo?? Good Lord

Outspoken,
Nows that theirs is a reely good post. That kind of fan behavur
has no biznuz in high school sports. Thoz OG fans soun like fans I don’t want to be aroun. I meen who boos a high school afllet. Sound like some smart a$$ parents that are livin thru theirs kids but when they wuz hung they coudnt chew bubble gum an dribble at the same time An I dont meen dribble a basketball. This jus isn’t right an I hope thoz parents feel $hitty bout what they did cauz ol stifler wood never do that to a hs player
Yer frend stifler Sharon my feelins

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users