Premier Wrestling Camp featuring Logan Stieber and Tom Ryan

No replies to this topic

#1 DSJ Coach

All League

• Members
  • 54 posts

Member No.: 3154

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Premier Technique 2-Day Camp, Featuring Ohio State Head Coach, Tom Ryan and Logan Stieber!

First day of camp (Monday, June 10, 2013)---Logan Stieber
Second day of camp (Tuesday, June 11, 2013)---Tom Ryan

Come spend 2-days with NCAA D-I Coach of the Year (2009), OSU Head Coach Tom Ryan, and 2-Time NCAA Champion Logan Stieber at Delphos St. John High School on Monday, June 10th and Tuesday, June 11th. Camp each day runs from 10am-3pm. Wrestlers bring a packed lunch.

CAMP IS OPEN TO ALL INDIVIDUALS, ALL AGES. YOU MAY WALK-UP AND REGISTER ON THE DAY OF THE CAMP, HOWEVER, SECURING YOUR SPOT EARLY ENSURES YOU A SPOT!

Cost of this 2-day camp is 90.00 per wrestler.

Make checks out to Premier Technique Wrestling. Send payment and registration sheet to:
Derek Sterling
912 Metbliss Ave.
Delphos, OH 45833

Questions? Contact Nick Corey at nickcorey3@aol.com or 513-484-7575

Premier Technique Camps Registration Sheet and Waiver. Print, sign, and send in!

The undersigned, on behalf of ___________________________________ a minor whose birthday is _____________________, and for whom the undersigned is the natural or legal guardian, hereby releases the Premier Technique Wrestling organization, Delphos St. John High School, its administrators, coaches, and employees, from any and all liability of whatever nature relating to or in any manner arising out of the use of such minor of the Delphos St. John High School wrestling facilities. Furthermore, the undersign agrees to indemnify and hold harmless all previously mentioned parties, from any suit or other legal proceeding, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees with respect to the use of the facilities or any part of them by the minor named above. This release and indemnification shall be binding upon the personal representatives, heirs, and assigns of the undersigned and of the minor named above.

I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing paragraph, that I understand it, that I have the option to have it reviewed by legal counsel prior to signing, and that I agree to it.

x_________________________________________________ _ ______________
Printed name of Parent/Guardian Date

x_________________________________________________ _ ______________
Signature of Parent/Guardian Date facilities

Name of Wrestler: _________________________________________ Age: _________

Address: _____________________________________________

Zip Code: ___________

City: _______________________________ State: __________________

Phone Number: _________________________________School/Grade:__________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency Contact Name & Phone Number

x_________________________________________