Tourney matchups.....which one are you looking forward to?

6 replies to this topic

#1 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Member No.: 8871

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:41 AM

Tourney starts in a week.....there could be some huge matchups in NW Ohio if things go right. Which one are you looking forward to?

For me it's OG - Archbold in the Regional semi and then the final with the winner of that game against what likely will be either Africentric or Wellington. Will be interesting to see how what the solid defense that OG and the Streaks play does to the playground offenses that the Nubes and Wellington will bring to the Stroh

#2 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:11 AM

Shawnee vs. Wapak in 2nd round

#3 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

Idk regional semis is a bit far away yet. A lot of basketball to play. What I would “like to see” is PG vs Crestview and OG vs Archbold. What I am “looking forward to” is matchups that are already in place like Ottoville vs FJ.
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#4 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Member No.: 1604

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:37 PM

Ottoville and the Fort Jennings.

#5 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:48 PM

View PostPrince, on 17 February 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

Shawnee vs. Wapak in 2nd round

Earlier this year I'd have thought that this would end up being a great tourney matchup. Now I think the only thing sure about it is that one of them will have to win. At this point, I'm thinking the first one to 50 wins it....with the over/under on total turnovers somewhere around 35. Crazy thing is...that winner has a shot at getting to the regional because I'm still not convinced that Wauseon is unbeatable. Actually looking forward to a potential Celina - Wauseon 2nd round matchup....would love to see one of the bottom teams in the WBL take down the Indians, champions of the mighty NWOABL..... :bow2:

#6 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Member No.: 9936

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

Kalida vs PG

#7 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:27 PM

Didn't get to OG - Wapak last night, but just watched it on WOSN.....wow, there is nothing about that Wapak team that makes me think they can make any noise in the tourney. Heck, afer seeing that debacle it's hard to fathom how they have managed to win 13 games. Seeing that game kinda makes me think even more that yes, OG is very good....but the rest of the WBL is just way down this season....much more than most people would have thought it would be heading into the year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users