144 replies to this topic

#41 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Member No.: 9664

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

View Postflounder, on 14 May 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Smart move by mother......who in their right mind would leave LCC to attend Lima Senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View PostRd2Glory, on 15 May 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

I don't know of any individuals from Lima Senior that have been called out on any of these threads by any LCC fans. Regarding Mysteryman's comments and your question, there is a difference between giving an opinion on someone/something and "reporting" (as this site likes to call it) untrue "facts" that disparage a particular family.
These are the kind of comments that im reffering to.

Edited by SpartanFan, 15 May 2014 - 08:33 AM.

#42 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

View Postmysteryman2014, on 15 May 2014 - 06:10 AM, said:

True True True
It all starts with the parents!!!!!!!!!!

And that is why I stand by my statement..........the players should stay at LCC......a much better environment!!!!!!

#43 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:41 AM

View Postflounder, on 15 May 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

And that is why I stand by my statement..........the players should stay at LCC......a much better environment!!!!!!
Of course the enviroment is better your comparing a private school to a inner city public school but how can you comment on the negative enviroment of Lima Senior and pretend as if the bad things sums up the student body as a whole believe it or not on the other side of the walls of your closed mind there are great kids, teachers, and educational options in the Lima City Schools

#44 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

View PostSpartanFan, on 15 May 2014 - 07:52 AM, said:

Why is it ok for people to talk down on or treat LSH studentd and supporters like crap just because we are from Lima Senior but when one thing is said about somone from LCC all the T-Birds come out of the wood works to cry outrage.

You cannot be serious.......try to shed your bias and take a close look at both schools!!!!!!

#45 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

View Postflounder, on 15 May 2014 - 08:43 AM, said:

You cannot be serious.......try to shed your bias and take a close look at both schools!!!!!!
this makes so sense no point was made here but I have no bias you on the other had have found it to be the popular thing to do to dislike LSH for no reason that my friend is bias.

#46 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

View PostSpartanFan, on 15 May 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

Of course the enviroment is better your comparing a private school to a inner city public school but how can you comment on the negative enviroment of Lima Senior and pretend as if the bad things sums up the student body as a whole believe it or not on the other side of the walls of your closed mind there are great kids, teachers, and educational options in the Lima City Schools

You are correct.......I know there are great kids, teachers and even educational options at LSH.....and in no way am I going to single out any person by name(which is not what mysteryman did)......but, it seems that LSH has just a few more bad apples that ruin it for everyone........I mean, look at the shootings and killings that are becoming almost common.........I myself have no clue who is responsible for such acts, but the finger usually is pointing one way.......there again, this isn't fair as there are many great kids at Lima Senior........but it is just a normal opinion of many!!!!!!

#47 Maltese Falcon

Hall of Fame

• [M] Moderator
  • 4,901 posts

Member No.: 28

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

I am wondering how Xavier Simpson stacks up, rankings-wise, against Dayton Dunbar's AJ Harris? Harris is about the same size as Simpson (5'9"). Harris will be a senior next season and is an Ohio St. commit.

#48 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:57 AM

View Postflounder, on 15 May 2014 - 08:50 AM, said:

You are correct.......I know there are great kids, teachers and even educational options at LSH.....and in no way am I going to single out any person by name(which is not what mysteryman did)......but, it seems that LSH has just a few more bad apples that ruin it for everyone........I mean, look at the shootings and killings that are becoming almost common.........I myself have no clue who is responsible for such acts, but the finger usually is pointing one way.......there again, this isn't fair as there are many great kids at Lima Senior........but it is just a normal opinion of many!!!!!!
The shooting have to do with LIMA not LSH and correct me if im wrong but the L in LCC stand for lima right please remind me of when a shooting or killing happend at LSH dont worry ill wait. And like I said of course there is going to be "a few more bad apples" the school is on a larger scale there are a "few more bad apples" in columbus schools compared to LSH because im comparing things that are not the same size. And LSH kids are are good enough to sport the red and blue as long as they can play a sport and the hell with the rest the halo over south cablwe is lookin a little rusty from where im sitting.

#49 paperboy

All State

• Members
  • 508 posts

Member No.: 544

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

View Postflounder, on 15 May 2014 - 08:50 AM, said:

I myself have no clue who is responsible for such acts, but the finger usually is pointing one way.......

Which way would that be?

#50 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

View Postpaperboy, on 15 May 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:

Which way would that be?
apparently all violent crimes that happen localy are directly connected to LSH LMAO

#51 FlightCrew

All State

• Members
  • 519 posts

Member No.: 9467

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

View PostMaltese Falcon, on 15 May 2014 - 08:51 AM, said:

I am wondering how Xavier Simpson stacks up, rankings-wise, against Dayton Dunbar's AJ Harris? Harris is about the same size as Simpson (5'9"). Harris will be a senior next season and is an Ohio St. commit.
Harris is a little taller, longer arms, better shooter and defender.
X can become a better shooter and defender in time.

#52 mysteryman2014

All District

• Members
  • 283 posts

Member No.: 9542

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

View PostFlightCrew, on 15 May 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Harris is a little taller, longer arms, better shooter and defender.
X can become a better shooter and defender in time.

Agree except the defender part.
And X is on his way to becoming a better shooter.
And his floater is the best bar none.

#53 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

View Postmysteryman2014, on 15 May 2014 - 09:41 AM, said:

Agree except the defender part.
And X is on his way to becoming a better shooter.
And his floater is the best bar none.
im with mystery man on this one i think X is def a better defender

#54 Osu4me

Hall of Fame

• [M] Moderator
  • 4,173 posts

Member No.: 1916

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

View PostSpartanFan, on 15 May 2014 - 07:52 AM, said:

Why is it ok for people to talk down on or treat LSH studentd and supporters like crap just because we are from Lima Senior but when one thing is said about somone from LCC all the T-Birds come out of the wood works to cry outrage.

Talking down and telling him he's wrong are two different things!

#55 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

View PostSpartanFan, on 15 May 2014 - 08:57 AM, said:

. And LSH kids are are good enough to sport the red and blue as long as they can play a sport and the hell with the rest the halo over south cablwe is lookin a little rusty from where im sitting.

I bet you didn't say squat when LSH recruited Barker, Christoff and company to attend LSH the year they won state in football!!!!!!!!

#56 juan

All League

• Members
  • 46 posts

Member No.: 9639

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

i do believe that both kids were originally in LCS before attending LCC but decided to come back mostly because of baseball.

#57 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

View Postflounder, on 15 May 2014 - 01:08 PM, said:

I bet you didn't say squat when LSH recruited Barker, Christoff and company to attend LSH the year they won state in football!!!!!!!!
Did you just use an example from the 1990's lol and no that worked in our favor but there were a very small number of kids that we have "taken" while you guys have filled your entire programs with recruted players. But anyways why are we straying from the ignorance of you believeing that the crime in lima is the fault of LSH and LCC people still try and say that recruting doesnt happen I recieved a phone call my jr. year from a head coach at LCC telling how the grass is greener and that i wouldnt have to worry about the cost to go there and a starting position on both sides of the ball. I obviously declined but find it funny that according to LCC folks that it doesnt happen when it does.

#58 Rd2Glory

All District

• Members
  • 495 posts

Member No.: 3050

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

View PostSpartanFan, on 15 May 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:

Did you just use an example from the 1990's lol and no that worked in our favor but there were a very small number of kids that we have "taken" while you guys have filled your entire programs with recruted players. But anyways why are we straying from the ignorance of you believeing that the crime in lima is the fault of LSH and LCC people still try and say that recruting doesnt happen I recieved a phone call my jr. year from a head coach at LCC telling how the grass is greener and that i wouldnt have to worry about the cost to go there and a starting position on both sides of the ball. I obviously declined but find it funny that according to LCC folks that it doesnt happen when it does.

Haha okay, bud. Bet you could throw the pig skin over that there mountain too!

#59 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

View PostRd2Glory, on 15 May 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Haha okay, bud. Bet you could throw the pig skin over that there mountain too!
You dont have to believe me it doesnt matter to me I know the truth ignorance is bliss keep on smiling.

#60 SpartanFan

All League

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

deny deny deny keep that you and the entire LCC fan base has done it for so long im sure its second nature ill see ya next winter when we play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users