Cubbyfan's Content

There have been 3 items by Cubbyfan (Search limited from 12-December 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#351824 O-G's Baseball

Posted by Cubbyfan on 21 April 2012 - 11:48 AM in Baseball/Softball

You are right on Justin44, we are very competitive and fun to watch, but we need to beat the big boys. The clutch players always step up in the big games. Being a Cubs fan makes me an expert on this! This team has surprised a lot of people, but I hope this young bunch does not become "satisfied" with just having a winning record. I believe we can really be a threat this year in tournament...but especially next year with a great core coming back. The WBL crown is gone this year, but next year we will have our best chance in years. But, getting back to Justin 44s comment....they must believe that they can, and will, win the big games.

#329555 Cubbies Comin' At Ya!

Posted by Cubbyfan on 01 December 2011 - 11:13 AM in Baseball/Softball

Hey MLB fans watch out! The Cubs now have Theo Epstein and the days of stupid roster decisions may be over. Who knows we may have Albert by the time we report for camp!

#302817 OG baseball any good this year?

Posted by Cubbyfan on 04 May 2011 - 09:17 PM in Baseball/Softball

QUOTE (Winstoncup @ May 4 2011, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice group of freshmen contributing...

I saw in the paper the freshman Warneke pitched a 4 hitter against Continental. Also, freshman, Schirloh pitched against Napoleon. Freshman Zender is now starting in outfield. Might be good times ahead for the Titans

Yes...there is a bright future and Miller always gets the most out of what hes got.