Jump to content



- - - - -

Ottawa mayor caught AGAIN in prostitution sting in Lima


31 replies to this topic

#21 Procell

    All District

  • Members
  • 101 posts

    Joined: 05-June 08
    Member No.: 3619

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

Nah, they both have to go. I don't care if Ottawa's economy is booming/busting at the seams (which it is not)...he has to go.

Same with Gooding at JC. He can't be in the position of girls or boys head of anything after what he has done.
Lima News runs story today that he did in fact resign...which was the only option he had. The fact that he is on paid administrative leave...nah...he should lose that position too due to the negative impact his headline brought to the school as its basketball coach.

If you want to be in positions like this then you have to have certain standards.


I feel sorry for the families that have to endure the embarrassment that these bone heads have brought on by their actions. The wives don't deserve that type of treatment no matter what is going on in the relationship...and the kids...grown or not...geesh...dad is chasing whores???? C'mon...I can't imagine.


#22 Week 10 All-American

    All State

  • Members
  • 692 posts

    Joined: 01-November 06
    Member No.: 1315

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

View Postslice slice baby, on 30 August 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

i thought they quit all that on craig's list after getting busted? or did they disguise it under something else?

Not sure... I haven't read those in a long time... Mo-Problems got me hooked on them. They were hilarious.

#23 Week 10 All-American

    All State

  • Members
  • 692 posts

    Joined: 01-November 06
    Member No.: 1315

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

They are called 'Missed Connections'.... I had to go check after this conversation.

I saw you in the library checking out the videos. I was the guy with 3 toddlers, you were the woman with the black hair and sweat pants. When I walked past you on the way to the nonfiction section you looked at me and smiled. I wondered if you thought I was hot. I know you'll never see this but if you do please call me- ask for Mo!

#24 Mo-Problems

    All State

  • Members
  • 729 posts

    Joined: 14-July 08
    Member No.: 3654
  • Location:ohio

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

View PostWeek 10 All-American, on 31 August 2011 - 12:17 PM, said:

They are called 'Missed Connections'.... I had to go check after this conversation.

I saw you in the library checking out the videos. I was the guy with 3 toddlers, you were the woman with the black hair and sweat pants. When I walked past you on the way to the nonfiction section you looked at me and smiled. I wondered if you thought I was hot. I know you'll never see this but if you do please call me- ask for Mo!
Those ads are epic! I'd really like to know the success rate of those things. So horrible. Painfully horrible!
Posted Image
I'd rather shower at Penn State than root for Michigan.

#25 Week 10 All-American

    All State

  • Members
  • 692 posts

    Joined: 01-November 06
    Member No.: 1315

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

View PostMo-Problems, on 31 August 2011 - 12:40 PM, said:

Those ads are epic! I'd really like to know the success rate of those things. So horrible. Painfully horrible!

Yeah- the one I wrote reads like 'Moby Dick' compared to the real ones on there.

#26 lepiota

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 2,055 posts

    Joined: 31-August 09
    Member No.: 5013

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

View Postjeffcat-bucki, on 31 August 2011 - 12:59 AM, said:


If he is doing a good job as mayor, quite frankly, I couldn't care less what he does.

Just don't bob for apples with him if he's sporting a scab on his lip.

#27 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,829 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

I'm sure that everyone has heard by now by either reading it in today's Courier or seeing it on the Lima WLIO news
that sometime yesterday, the former mayor of Ottawa was caught again in another prostitution sting in Lima. This
can't say much for the intelligence of the voters who elected this man at least 5 times to the position of mayor
if the story saying he had served for 20 years is true........catch me once, maybe a pass.....poor judgment, just
having a bad/good day, not getting along with the wife, etc.....catch me twice.... in the same town, by the same
sheriff, doing the exact same thing? Just call me STUPID!!....the story says that he is now 64 years of age, I mean
c'mon man.....I know that the ads for Viagra say to call a doctor if an erection lasts more than 4 hours but
really?.....And the time was before 10:00am?....."Oh, I think I'll get up this morning, take a shower, eat some
breakfast, call me a hooker, and see what the day brings".....the last time he apologized to everyone including his
family....well I bet after this occurrence we won't see him using that statement again....RM
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#28 slice slice baby

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member No.: 1137
  • Location:Where you want me

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

View PostRocketman, on 28 June 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

I'm sure that everyone has heard by now by either reading it in today's Courier or seeing it on the Lima WLIO news
that sometime yesterday, the former mayor of Ottawa was caught again in another prostitution sting in Lima. This
can't say much for the intelligence of the voters who elected this man at least 5 times to the position of mayor
if the story saying he had served for 20 years is true........catch me once, maybe a pass.....poor judgment, just
having a bad/good day, not getting along with the wife, etc.....catch me twice.... in the same town, by the same
sheriff, doing the exact same thing? Just call me STUPID!!....the story says that he is now 64 years of age, I mean
c'mon man.....I know that the ads for Viagra say to call a doctor if an erection lasts more than 4 hours but
really?.....And the time was before 10:00am?....."Oh, I think I'll get up this morning, take a shower, eat some
breakfast, call me a hooker, and see what the day brings".....the last time he apologized to everyone including his
family....well I bet after this occurrence we won't see him using that statement again....RM

Omgosh! I was getting to this and you beat me!

Former Ottawa mayor arrested in prostitution sting again


June 27. 2014 7:00PM

By Greg Sowinski - gsowinski@
LIMA — The former mayor of Ottawa was arrested Friday for trying to solicit a prostitute for sex, his second arrest on an identical charge in less than four years.


Kenneth Maag, 64, was charged with soliciting and is expected to enter a plea sometime next week at Lima Municipal Court. The charge is a misdemeanor.


Sheriff Sam Crish, who organized the sting, was waiting inside a private residence used for the operation. Crish made the arrest about 9:45 a.m. Friday.


“He walks in and they had a conversation and within minutes we identified ourselves and took him into custody,” Crish said.


Crish said Maag was surprised when he realized he was caught in another sting.


The arrangement to meet was done over the phone with a woman connected to the prostitution trade. She alerted the sheriff’s office that Maag contacted her and wanted to meet, Crish said.


Sheriff investigators asked the woman if she was willing to work with them in a sting and she agreed, Crish said.


Maag was arrested in 2011 for soliciting and pleaded no contest to the charge, a third-degree misdemeanor. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail with 20 days suspended and fined $250.


The first arrest at a local motel led to his resignation as mayor in September 2011, a position he held for 19 years.
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#29 slice slice baby

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member No.: 1137
  • Location:Where you want me

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

I mean, seriously: how embarrassing can this be?

Wow
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#30 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,829 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

An updated story in TLN has the "going rate" for this adventure at $150.00 for a half hour and $200/hr.
That's a pretty hefty wage per hour, I don't care who you are.....I am anxious to see a picture of
the prostitute just to see what it takes for these wages....

And of course tax-free and is probably still eligible for Obamacare!
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#31 slice slice baby

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member No.: 1137
  • Location:Where you want me

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

View PostRocketman, on 28 June 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

An updated story in TLN has the "going rate" for this adventure at $150.00 for a half hour and $200/hr.
That's a pretty hefty wage per hour, I don't care who you are.....I am anxious to see a picture of
the prostitute just to see what it takes for these wages....

And of course tax-free and is probably still eligible for Obamacare!
Man!! Are you serious?!?!
I need to find a better business......
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#32 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,681 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

You just can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!!!!!!







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users