Mcnabb finally sent away

1 reply to this topic

#1 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

For the life of me I cant figure this out. This guys only wins! You have a back up QB that you plan to start who has thrown only 130 NFL passes. You have a backup that you dont know what he has as he was in jail and out of the league. Come one people, I would think loyalty and wins should get you somewhere in sports. This guy did everything right, but yet he was hated. Bad move Philly!
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#2 lepiota

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Member No.: 5013

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (FrOnT RoW JOE @ Apr 4 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the life of me I cant figure this out. This guys only wins! You have a back up QB that you plan to start who has thrown only 130 NFL passes. You have a backup that you dont know what he has as he was in jail and out of the league. Come one people, I would think loyalty and wins should get you somewhere in sports. This guy did everything right, but yet he was hated. Bad move Philly!

The Eagles have invested a lot of money in Kolb and his initial contract is up next year. So was McNabb's and Vick's. They don't want to sign Kolb to another big contract without knowing what he's got. McNabb will be 32 when Kolb's contract expires next year. The same thing happened with Joe Montana and Steve Young in San Fran., and in Green Bay with Favre and Aaron Rogers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users