NFL 2007

20 replies to this topic

#1 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

Whos the team to beat? my pick as of right now, the Patriots or Colts Whos the life savior? could it be Calvin Johnson for the Lions? how about Brady or Russel if they ever get to camp? could it be some verterans that swaped teams? anyone gonna have a breakout year? I think you see a new and rejuvenated Randy Moss and Terral Owens....Is Vince Young really going to get hurt? (madden cover) whats everyone thoughts?
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#2 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Member No.: 1197

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

I'm a raiders fan so I sure hope that they can get an offense going this year under Kiffin and get back in to the mix of things and not be the laughing stock of the league this year.

#3 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:48 PM

Being A Browns fan this is very hard for me to say but I think the Bengals have a team that could break out and play world beaters this year. Just got this hunch that they will step it up a notch this year and put all their off field issues behind them...HOPE I'm wrong....lol

#4 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Member No.: 1197

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:33 AM

Yeah, I think the Bengals have a chance to do something really special this year.

#5 game225

All State

• Members
  • 573 posts

Member No.: 912

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

playoffs
NFC-seattle,bears,saints,cowboys,giants(WC),49ers(WC)
AFC-patriots,bengals,colts,chargers,Ravens(WC),broncos(WC)

sleepers-bills,dolphins,and panthers

superbowl-bears over patriots.

#6 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:53 AM

Adog, I agree the Bengals could be tough the year, last year I think the really underachieved....

NFC Seattle, Bears, Saints, Cowboys, Panthers, Giants
AFC Broncos, Patriots, Colts, Bengals, Chargers, Ravens

NFC Championship game Saints vs Bears
AFC Championship game Chargers vs Patriots

Superbowl Patriots over the Saints
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#7 game225

All State

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

sorry joe, but i really dont agree with the saints there.i think they were just a one hit wonder last year, and even though i have them in the playoffs, i could see them not even getting there. just my opionion though.

#8 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:18 PM

they could struggle, but look at Brees, Bush, MaCallister, Henderson, Colston, Copper, they are solid....they lost a verteran in Joe Horn....

#9 #20 LionFan

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Member No.: 2535

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:27 PM

the saints r going to be pretty good with duece and bush in the backfield and with brees under center they will be under a leader. calvin johnson will add a good wr for kitna and give him more options than basiccally roy williams and they need to have their dfense step up.......(as u can tell i am a lions fan thumbup1.gif ) my pick is the saints over the patriots pickles.gif

#10 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:54 AM

sorry I just cant see the Lions being 500 yet...maybe after Kitna is long gone.....

#11 bigNDfan#85

All District

• Members
  • 104 posts

Member No.: 2545

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

BEARS ALL THE WAY!!!

#12 knightmare07

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Member No.: 2307

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:56 PM

Well, its always tough to tell these things... but who am I kidding.... we must expect the following three teams to be there at year's end: Indy, NE, and Da' Bears. However I think there could be a few surprises along the way this season.

Such as: SUPER BOWL XLI: Colts 44, Saints 37

Bengals return to post season and will have no criminal arrests sudsy.gif

But the ultimate upset that we could see this season: The return of the San Fran 49ers! seriously!
Last year they missed it by a loss to the Seahwaks in late season, they return alot of their young all stars and they will be inspired by the unfortunate passing of the GREATEST NFL COACH of ALL TIME!!!

#13 pgwingman

All District

• Members
  • 210 posts

Member No.: 439

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

Someone will have to step up in the NFC, I just don't see the Bears repeating last years season, Grossman was just to unstable, plus I don't think that they have the defense to make up for his mistakes, and with Thomas Jones being replaced by an unproven Cedric Benson

I would look for the Packers to move back up in the NFC North, their defense gets a little bit better and if the Packers can find some answers on offense, they could really do well against a mostly weaker NFC

Other teams to rise up this year: San Fran, Dallas, and St. Louis will quietly win quite a few games
"You show me a good loser, I'll show you a real loser" - Vince Lombardi

"Greatest NFL rivalries: The Oakland Raiders vs. Common Sense" - Colin Cowherd

#14 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:23 PM

I also see San Fran possibly squeeking in....

#15 game225

All State

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

hey knightmare san fran didnt lose to seattle last year, they actually beat them twice. they lost to arizona late in the year to hurt there playoff chances.

#16 knightmare07

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Member No.: 2307

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:38 PM

My bad... but as for the Packers, as long as Favre is allowed to play up for grabs with the recievers, the Packers will remain mediocre.

Edited by knightmare07, 22 August 2007 - 05:40 PM.

#17 PCfan

All District

• Members
  • 424 posts

Member No.: 2123

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:19 PM

Browns go 16-0!
BGB1 once legpressed Nick Mangold's sister. Jerome Bettis and Brady Quinn's sister were there.

"I love it when you call me Big Poppa, throw your hands in the aya if youse a true playa."
"Be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death my brothas, we tha last ones left but life goes on....."

#18 WONBulldog

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 4,258 posts

Member No.: 1146

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:56 AM

My expectations for the Bengals are dipping week after week. Another 8-8 season just isn't acceptable, but they aren't looking too great in the preseason. Of course, it is just the preseason, but you would hope that the question marks on the team would be answered, and they just haven't been at all.
"You, my good man, are a scholar and a gentleman."
"Well, I may be a scholar, but I most certainly am not a gentleman."

#19 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(PCfan @ Sep 1 2007, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Browns go 16-0!

laugh.gif Ineeded a good laugh today....and I am a Browns fan!!!! ......

#20 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:07 AM

Browns 16-0?? haha! say something that you really mean please....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users