Post "Pre-season" Mosheen & Rocketman's Boys HS Rankings.....

7 replies to this topic

#1 Rocketman

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 13,147 posts

Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

The 13th annual rendition of the Rocketman's Boys HS Rankings is now ready for publication.........For the first 10 years it was more famously known
as "The JB & Rocketman's" rankings where we first got our start in 2000 over on JJ Huddle. This was long before anyone else, save the AP was doing these types of rankings.....for the first 5 years we enjoyed near cult status as we trumped the AP's version year after year with our prognostications.....

Around 2004 a new forum was created over on the Huddle because of all the other wannabe's who were literally coming out of the woodwork with their own supposed rankings.....I tried to reason with der Fuhrer but he wouldn't listen and in late 2005 we bolted for the very new and exciting ROCKETCORNER!!
During those years we brought a humor to this medium and we gained a legion of followers who to this day continue reading our rankings with a religious fervor...........

Those 10 years were a magical time but just like LCC leaving the NWC, our marriage started to show cracks in the pavement and it ended 2 yrs. ago.....and with that I found a new love who enjoyed numbers even more than I........for 28 years working for the Auditor's office in Columbus this was all I knew....but
this Mosheen character makes my passion for numbers pale in comparison to his.........the term "quantitative statistical analysis" should be his middle name........

He will supply the hard-crunching numbers that a poll of this stature demands, while I
will continue to do what I've always done best.........supply the BEST
HIGH SCHOOL RANKINGS that is possible.........I've got a lot of theories, a lot of stories, a lot of knowledge, a lot of experience, and a whole lot of BS
that all adds up to what our readers are looking for each week........

Though I've taken a little bit of heat from a scorned lover the last several years, I know that he still truly believes in our rankings and this is just his small way of continuing to add to our mystique.......for that i want to thank JB & Cola aka Jonesboro Benedict for all that he has done in the past and what he continues to do in the future for the RC................also starting next week we will also include a NW Ohio rankings for all of our devouted fans up here in the great NorthWest.........

And now on to the 13th Annual "Mosheen & Rocketman's" Boys HS Rankings............RM

Division I

Cleveland St. Ignatius
Cincy Moeller
Toledo Central Catholic
Westerville North
Cincy Walnut Hills
Lakewood St. Ed
Toledo Whitmer
Shaker Heights
Norwalk
Gahanna Lincoln

Division II

ASVSM
Dayton Dunbar
Thurgood Marshall
Columbus Brookhaven
St. Clairsville
Cleveland Benedictine
Lima Bath
Sandusky Perkins
Chaminade Julienne
Akron Buchtel

Division III

Summit Country Day
Bloom Carroll
Cincy Roger Bacon
Lima Central Catholic
Ironton
Ottawa Glandorf

Cleveland Central Catholic
Levittsburg LeBrae
Cincy Madeira
Versailles

Division IV

Cleveland Villa Angela St. Joe
Columbus Africentric
Newark Catholic
Fort Recovery
St. Henry
Tri-Village
Convoy Crestview

Richmond Hts.
Marion Local
Vanlue

home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#2 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

der Fuhrer.......lmao!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Johnstown Benny

All State

• Members
  • 591 posts

Member No.: 33

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

Wow, I sure hope you remember to get Kurt Stubbs a nice Christmas gift this year !

30 out of 40 the same. . . .Who's zoomin' who ? Does Mosheen know about this affair ?

LOL.

JB ( rox)

#4 Rocketman

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 13,147 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm actually surprised that the percentage isn't higher..... Even your crack smoking homies
Would get about 25 of these

#5 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Member No.: 1604

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostRocketman, on 05 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

I'm actually surprised that the percentage isn't higher..... Even your crack smoking homies
Would get about 25 of these
Col. Africentric is in D-4 this year? What do they do go up and down every other year. Give them the trophy. At least in girls they are D-3.

#6 CTX_1

All State

• Members
  • 584 posts

Member No.: 3186

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Nice D4 List.
Crestview looks very good early this season. Big win over DSJ last night at the Vatican.
Crestview's defense is AMAZING!!!!

#7 Rocketman

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 13,147 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

Just wanting to let the 2 members doing rankings how they're "supposed" to be done..........zooom

#8 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

Lol i'll continue to do them my way, which is why people continue to look at them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users