Jump to content



Girl's Tournament - Who ya got?


26 replies to this topic

#21 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,681 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

Ottoville is snake bitten.......can't believe Hiland hits a 3 pointer as time runs out.....great season Big Green!!!!!!!!!!!


#22 Maltese Falcon

    Hall of Fame

  • [M] Moderator
  • 4,695 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 28
  • Location:Ottawa, OH

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

View Postflounder, on 16 March 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Ottoville is snake bitten.......can't believe Hiland hits a 3 pointer as time runs out.....great season Big Green!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, damn. Ottoville led all game until late in the 4th qtr., hit two foul shots to tie it and then lose on a 3 pointer at the buzzer. The same day OG leads by 2 at half, gets down by 10 points in the 3rd quarter and then battles back to send it to OT, only to lose 50-43.

What a rollercoaster day it was for the 2 teams representing NW Ohio.

#23 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,681 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

I think Ottoville led by as many as 10 points at one time......thought for sure this might be their year......just to many turnovers!!!!!!

#24 von

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,330 posts

    Joined: 14-December 06
    Member No.: 1604

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:50 PM

View Postflounder, on 16 March 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Ottoville is snake bitten.......can't believe Hiland hits a 3 pointer as time runs out.....great season Big Green!!!!!!!!!!!

Great season, they had their chances, ahead by 10 in the 3rd. Too bad.

#25 Mysterio

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,155 posts

    Joined: 17-January 06
    Member No.: 212

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:24 PM

How soon til Berlin Hiland goes to Division 3?

#26 von

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,330 posts

    Joined: 14-December 06
    Member No.: 1604

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:49 PM

View Postvon, on 16 March 2017 - 10:50 PM, said:

Great season, they had their chances, ahead by 10 in the 3rd. Too bad.
Girls basketball starts Friday night: Van Wert at Ottoville. Should be a good season for Big Green. Col. Grove girls are in D-4 this year, Ottawa district, same as Ottoville. Going to be tough. Ottoville has 43-45 girls in school, Col. Grove 113, I wonder what the cut off for D-3 is? (120) Go Lady Green...

#27 TiGgEr3

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 2,772 posts

    Joined: 08-October 07
    Member No.: 2841
  • Location:Spencerville, Ohio

Posted Today, 12:34 AM

View Postvon, on 21 November 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

Girls basketball starts Friday night: Van Wert at Ottoville. Should be a good season for Big Green. Col. Grove girls are in D-4 this year, Ottawa district, same as Ottoville. Going to be tough. Ottoville has 43-45 girls in school, Col. Grove 113, I wonder what the cut off for D-3 is? (120) Go Lady Green...

1 - 337 or more 196 schools
2 - 197 - 336 196 schools
3 - 118 - 196 196 schools
4 - 117 or less 198 schools
Don't find fault, find a remedy.
Henry Ford







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users