He's a Headknocker......a real show stopper
He might like to fight.......but baby don't he loooove to play

#22 Colt45

All State

• Validating
  • 554 posts

Member No.: 9167

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Bill McDonell was the who broke this to the papers and doesn't even know the family that this happened too. Message me if you want to know more?

#23 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hmmmmm..... The same McDonnells with 'no political agenda' in the last similar set of accusations?
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#24 Colt45

All State

• Validating
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

Yes it is I think they are now the big mouths of Elida and up the Lima News' hole too

#25 Big Red Machine

All League

• Members
  • 27 posts

Member No.: 8933

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostColt45, on 01 February 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Bill McDonell was the who broke this to the papers and doesn't even know the family that this happened too. Message me if you want to know more?
so my source is wrong?

#26 Colt45

All State

• Validating
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

Yes it is

#27 reno

All League

• Members
  • 47 posts

Member No.: 3708

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

He said, she said, blah blah blah. This sound like another jab at Carpenter by the whole pizza robbery clique. The comments by them on the Lima News comment section is comical. Get over yourselves.

#28 lepiota

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Member No.: 5013

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, but it gave us all a chance to crack wise for a while.

#29 Colt45

All State

• Validating
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Thank you. reno

#30 cameroncrazie90

All District

• Members
  • 251 posts

Member No.: 6183

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

I have a hard time understanding how this guy is considered such a great coach. Is he responsible for an Elida turn around or maybe it's just the face he had Reggie McAdams on his team???

#31 Rocketman

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 13,147 posts

Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

A more updated story concerning the incident......... :coffee:

http://www.limaohio....-carpenter.html
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#32 Colt45

All State

• Validating
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

Sorry but Reggie doesn't make a team.

#33 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

Elida football coach suspended
February 01, 2012 8:10 PM
BETH L. JOKINEN - 
419-993-2093
:
“I looked into the other incident and made the decision based on the information I had. I looked into this incident and I made the decision based on the information I had.” — Superintendent Don Diglia
ELIDA — An Elida coach and teacher at the center of a recent controversy has been suspended for a separate incident.

Football coach Jason Carpenter was suspended Wednesday without pay for five days for acting in an “inappropriate and unprofessional manner toward a student by engaging the student in horseplay in your classroom,” according to a suspension notice in his personnel file.

“This type of conduct is never appropriate when dealing with students,” the notice continued.

The suspension will begin Monday. Carpenter was not scheduled to work today or Friday.

Superintendent Don Diglia declined to comment further on specifics of the incident or rumors that Carpenter kicked a student. The incident involved a 15-year-old male freshman. He was not injured.

“I do not believe that there was any malice or intent to harm the young man,” Diglia said. “He did not do it to hurt him.”

Carpenter could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

The incident happened Jan. 9, but was not reported to high school Principal Sarah Burden until earlier last week. Burden has been looking into it since. Rumors that Carpenter told students to not say anything and he would fix the student's math score are not true, Diglia said.

Carpenter had previously been accused of making an inappropriate gesture and comment to another student, one of those involved in the 2010 robbery of a pizza deliveryman. The student's mother said that while the student was face down stretching in the weight room, Carpenter straddled him, made a humping motion and asked if “this is what big Bubba did” to him while in the juvenile detention center.

The school and Allen County Sheriff's Office both concluded there were no grounds to the accusations. The issue brought a crowd of people to last month's school board meeting.

Diglia said the two incidents are separate and the suspension is solely based on the most recent.

“I looked into the other incident and made the decision based on the information I had,” Diglia said. “I looked into this incident and I made the decision based on the information I had.”

Carpenter has been a math teacher and coach at Elida for four years. There were no other discipline notices in his personnel file.

You can comment on this story at www.limaohio.com.
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(

#34 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

If you're interested in this on-going saga at all, be sure to go to the comments left at the very bottom of the linkEd story.....wow

#35 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Member No.: 4104

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

Unless somebody can prove he actually did something wrong, I think it's all water under the bridge.

As far as SUPPOSEDLY kneeing somebody in the balls....obviously most of the other students didn't give the damn about it if it SUPPOSEDLY happened, considering about 99.9% of the rest of the teachers on the planet would be fired on the spot and have assault charges pending against them in this modern day "opportunistic" society.

#36 Mr Bearcat

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Member No.: 3337

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

View Postjeffcat-bucki, on 02 February 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Unless somebody can prove he actually did something wrong, I think it's all water under the bridge.

As far as SUPPOSEDLY kneeing somebody in the balls....obviously most of the other students didn't give the damn about it if it SUPPOSEDLY happened, considering about 99.9% of the rest of the teachers on the planet would be fired on the spot and have assault charges pending against them in this modern day "opportunistic" society.

I would agree with you. Somehow there was enough evidence to suspend him, So I'm wondering if multiple people turned him in.

Edited by Mr Bearcat, 02 February 2012 - 12:56 AM.

Mr B

#37 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Member No.: 4104

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

View PostMr Bearcat, on 02 February 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

I would agree with you. Somehow there was enough evidence to suspend him, So I'm wondering if multiple people turned him in.

I think it's kind of a front handed manner of just putting the matter to rest more than anything. Part of me knows he does deserve a suspension just for the unscrupulous manner in which he acted, but nothing more obviously like psycho-mommy wanted. Another part of me hates it, because I know psycho-mommy and her supporters feels some sense of victory or entitlement that they yearned for and never really deserved for just being "opportunistic". It's a lose/lose just about any way you look at it, but this is probably about the least bled out scenario you could come to as a lose/lose. It nullifies the issue at least and everybody goes on with their lives.

#38 DC/MS

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 4,304 posts

Member No.: 1707

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:37 AM

until................
awjeez.jpgawjeez.jpg

#39 lepiota

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Member No.: 5013

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:36 AM

You would think that he would be on his best behavior after Humpergate. Brotha has to know he's on double secret probation.

Edited by lepiota, 02 February 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#40 Big Red Machine

All League

• Members
  • 27 posts

Member No.: 8933

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostColt45, on 01 February 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

Yes it is
My source says Taylor Bly was kicked in the head during practice 2 yrs ago and his father went to Al Clum and he was to handle it?
also says Brandon Maag humping thing happened in the weight room and many kids saw it and made statements that were not taken into consideration along witha copy of text messages that Mr Carpenter had sent the boy.and the latest is that Mr Carpenter kneed a young man in the nutts. I certainly believe there is a pattern and it cannot all be a lie.I am guessing you are a student and Mr Carpenter has been great to you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users