Paulding coaches

32 replies to this topic

#1 yathatguy5017

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Member No.: 9375

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Pretty sure Paulding coach has never scouted a game in his entire life. Especially giving up over 60 points to Lincolnview.

#2 dhsdawg06

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Member No.: 3170

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Here we go...............this is gonna be a fun one.

:popcorn: :beer:

You'd think a school with basically no positive history in a long time would be happy with the run they've been on lately.

#3 Badlands

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Member No.: 3149

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Did creatingballers get a new user name ? And his 19-3 prediction is going down like the Titanic.

Edited by Badlands, 08 February 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#4 longshot89

All District

• Members
  • 449 posts

Member No.: 2552

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

I think so, or he got grounded from the computer by his mom.

Feel bad for Coach Brewer. They have played very well this season. Basketball seasons are long, and your bound to slip up at least once or twice. The evidence was in the scores I saw tonight. Lincolnview over Paulding, New Knoxville over Fort Recovery, St Mary's over OG, Spencerville over LCC.....
Home of 12 State Championships and 19 State Runners-Up

#5 Hound Dog

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,600 posts

Member No.: 700

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postlongshot89, on 08 February 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I think so, or he got grounded from the computer by his mom.

Feel bad for Coach Brewer. They have played very well this season. Basketball seasons are long, and your bound to slip up at least once or twice. The evidence was in the scores I saw tonight. Lincolnview over Paulding, New Knoxville over Fort Recovery, St Mary's over OG, Spencerville over LCC.....

Kalida over Miller City
2011-2012 Las Falcon's Basketball Pick-Em Champion!

#6 SPORTS GUY

All League

• Members
  • 51 posts

Member No.: 9040

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

What a crazy night of upsets, I attended the LCC vs spencerville game and all I can say is wow I didn't expect that one also the paulding game, Didn't think the lancers were that good but heard the Williams boy was lighting up from three point land

#7 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

View Postslice slice baby, on 08 February 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

LCC vs Spencerville on WOSN-TV 44.2 for anyone interested in viewing!!!!!
1st qt just ended
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#8 Badlands

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

View Postslice slice baby, on 08 February 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

1st qt just ended

Everyone is watching Grove vs Ada..Duh

#9 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostBadlands, on 08 February 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pav:
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(

#10 hoop_n_harm

All District

• Members
  • 263 posts

Member No.: 9046

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostBadlands, on 08 February 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Only if u wanna fall asleep quicker!
"Be True to Your School"--Beach Boys

Go Celina Bulldogs!

#11 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

Word tonight in L'view locker room after the game in reference to Paulding....."they were who we thought they were".....I think that says it all..............Lincolnview...the tradition lives on...lol!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 Badlands

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

View Postflounder, on 08 February 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

Word tonight in L'view locker room after the game in reference to Paulding....."they were who we thought they were".....I think that says it all..............Lincolnview...the tradition lives on...lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I much as hate to, Good one Flounder.

#13 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

Thanks my little buddy......we have come a long way badlands!!!!!!!lol

#14 daaa browns

All District

• Members
  • 415 posts

Member No.: 9318

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

If Brewer had any sense at all he would just try to find a job somewhere else...no matter how hard he tries he won't get the love he deserves from Paulding fans...They expect him to take them to State every year when he didn't have much to work with it seems like...but oh well
2015 NWC Football Pick-Em Co-Champion

#15 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

really? even creatingballers is outta here over this??!! wtf? poor Paulding!
I will forever be rooting for you, Panthers & Coach Brewer~~as long as they'll keep you! !! ! (for whatever that's worth! :shrug2: )

#16 Outspoken

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,187 posts

Member No.: 243

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Whatever people. Coach Brewer, who does a great job at Paulding in my opinion, will be fine. He doesn't need the approval and validation of people who know nothing about coaching boy's varsity basketball. Give it a rest. So Paulding lost to Lincolnview. It happens. Has anyone checked out the B1G this year? Never easy

#17 harrydirty

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Member No.: 9406

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

Brewer is the best man for the job and Paulding is lucky to have him. I believe he is a fine coach.

However, I've heard some arguments against him. These arguments have come from some that have been close to the team.
These arguments have forced me to add "disclaimers" to my original statement

#1 - he turned the job down several times when the talent, height, athletisim wasnt there
- then when the " dream team " ( who'd only lost a few games there entire career ) , he raises his hand and wants to coach

I've heard a lot of people call him a coward for this. I dont necessarily think that. In some ways I think it smart.

#2 - the schedule is much weaker now. This is not brewers fault but when I heard the argument it was another "disclaimer " or notable that did make me think a little
Here is a list of teams that that ranged from good to very very good before brewer and are now bad to really really bad

Fairview, hicksville, continental, ayersville, wayne trace (now recovered/beat paulding), antwerp, ada, parkway

These arguments have changed my final opinion. However, i like the way his teams play and I do support the idea that he is the right man for the job.

Edited by harrydirty, 10 February 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#18 Badlands

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

View Postharrydirty, on 10 February 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Brewer is the best man for the job and Paulding is lucky to have him. I believe he is a fine coach.

However, I've heard some arguments against him. These arguments have come from some that have been close to the team.

#1 - he turned the job down several times when the talent, height, athletisim wasnt there
- then when the " dream team " ( who'd only lost a few games there entire career ) , he raises his hand and wants to coach

I've heard a lot of people call him a coward for this. I dont necessarily think that. In some ways I think it smart.

#2 - the schedule is much weaker now. This is not brewers fault but when I heard the argument it was another "disclaimer " or notable that did make me think a little
Here is a list of teams that that ranged from good to very very good before brewer and are now bad to really really bad

Fairview, hicksville, continental, ayersville, wayne trace (now recovered/beat paulding), antwerp, ada, parkway

These arguments have changed my final opinion. However, i like the way his teams play and I do support the idea that he is the right man for the job.
I think the real issue now, is who has creatingballers, signed into as a new user name....the above was a second post...hmmmm

#19 Dman

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,940 posts

Member No.: 1225

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

I believe that the summer AAU coach who had such success is the best man for the job. I believe that is what we are supposed to say and think! ;)
I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Michael Jordan

#20 daaa browns

All District

• Members
  • 415 posts

Member No.: 9318

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

View Postharrydirty, on 10 February 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Ugh.. I can remember WT going 5-16 just two years ago....that was terrible...WT has more wins this year(16) then the last two combined(15)...
2015 NWC Football Pick-Em Co-Champion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users