Ada Soccer

102 replies to this topic

#41 formercoach

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,488 posts

Member No.: 2089

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:09 PM

Alright, I did not want this to turn into a "mine is better than yours". MF, you can argue all you want I just know what the head to head record is. If you think that doesn't matter, then fine. As BJS said, you still have not said which school you played for, just that you are a "mark" for Riverdale.

Ada beat Genoa in 00 and 01. I believe it was 11-1 and 4-0. Genoa was dropped because of the distance and the scores.

If anything, you could say that Ada and Riverdale are at the same level.

BJS, thanks for the support, but its not needed. Ada will prove themselves on the field. I just hate to hear the schedule bad mouthed. Unless you are willing to drive a long distance, it is hard to toughen the schedule as the WBL teams arent prone to opening up a spot on the schedule.

Good luck to Ada, Riverdale, and CR this year. I am sure they will be the top three in the league once again.

#42 formercoach

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

Oh yeah MF, a Liverpool scarf sits to my right. I think I know who you root for.

#43 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Member No.: 1197

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:22 AM

OK lets all agree to disagree on who has the better programs in the past several years.

This topic was started to talk about how ada is going to be this year and somehow we all got sidetracked and started arguing about the past couple of years, which obviously got us nowhere.

So lets get back on topic.

I think Ada will have a rebuilding year this year and then get back to form next year when Clum is a senior.

And no I am not Jon Hayfield.

#44 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Member No.: 1172

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:48 AM

im already one step in front of you warrior4..but I remember watching you play and I think the team could have done a lot better if you would have passed a little more, but lets not go into that. As for Ada, good luck to them, they have always been a good team and this year shouldnt be much different.

#45 Warrior4

All District

• Members
  • 348 posts

Member No.: 1177

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE(Speedy_09 @ May 2 2007, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im already one step in front of you warrior4..but I remember watching you play and I think the team could have done a lot better if you would have passed a little more, but lets not go into that. As for Ada, good luck to them, they have always been a good team and this year shouldnt be much different.

HAHA..as for you being one step in front.. you would have been on the reserve team if you would have played with me.. I did what I had to and I believe my class still has the best record.. where you at? Do you even have a record? All I see is all talk

sorry I had too.. he asked for it
Victory Through Harmony- AFC

#46 futbol4u2

All League

• Members
  • 66 posts

Member No.: 1193

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:37 PM

boy! I go away for awhile and come back to read some real nonsense. ha..

first of all "speedy_09" , you talk too much! You don't know it all like you think you do.

First you say ....

"Well, sorry to dissapoint all you Ada fans and players....I dont care what they have (or havnt done in the past)..this isnt their year.....if u done believe me...just try to prove me wrong i guess. "

and then you say....

As for Ada, good luck to them, they have always been a good team and this year shouldnt be much different.

Yeah... you really know what you're talking about ( not.....)

You better "walk the talk" next year.

As for Ada, they are a pretty good team. I know the previous coach that resigned a year ago and he knew his stuff about soccer. He did an excellent job with the program. I don't know the new coach very well, but he seems to be doing a good job. CR also has a new coach and he's doing an awesome job. So both teams are deserving of the respect they should get!

Edited by futbol4u2, 02 May 2007 - 03:41 PM.

#47 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:29 PM

You should be on the reserve team..lol, you took more shots then my cousin at a bar. Maybe after the tenth one, you could actually get close. And that was your senior year!!!!Too bad ur bro can beat you with one leg..and as for Ada, this upcoming year isnt gonna be there best..it will be a rebuilding one..Clum will lead them as much as he can but they are gonna be decent...its called in opinion, just to clear that up for you futbol4u2.

#48 knights07

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Member No.: 2423

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:45 PM

All I've got to say is Ada sucks at soccer and they should just leave the NCOSA. Van Buren have beaten them more anyway.....All you graduates should leave this site and stop posting and move on with your lives....geeze, all u guys are, is high school wanna b's who wished you stilled played. Get a dang Job and have some kids and STOP POSTING!!!! Freaks!!!!

Edited by knights07, 02 May 2007 - 07:49 PM.

#49 go_ada_bulldogs

All District

• Members
  • 384 posts

Member No.: 134

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

.....someone sounds bitter
ADA BULLDOGS

#50 Warrior4

All District

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

Like I said all I see is TALK... thats all you could do last year and I'm gonna guess thats all your gonna do this year..

oh and you should change your name from Speedy to Slow As A Slug.. cause your track times don't cut it haha

I'm gonna leave it at that.. I'm done with you little sophomore.. I was already POY and All State at your age..

And you have accomplished nothing but TALK wedgie.gif

Sorry for the interruption .. back to the topic

#51 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:27 PM

Can u jump over 20 feet...could you run a 4.7 40 at the age of 16...I dont think so...you can run long distances but thats only because your lungs are so big because you were always blowing the goalie down by the goal waiting for the ball....How bout u go shoot some more Mr. All state....lol sadbanana.gif

#52 Warrior4

All District

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:34 PM

haha you keep makin yourself look worse...

#53 knights07

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Member No.: 2423

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:35 PM

Ada sucks, Riverdale sucks, CR sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not bitter, im just telling the truth, am i not entitled to my opinion. Warrior4, u def. dont sound like a high school player, LEAVE!!!!!.UR HIGH SCHOOL DAYS ARE OVER. WHY DONT U START YOUR OWN TOPIC ABOUT HOW YOUR USED TO B DAYS WERE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! Wanna B!!!!!

#54 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:40 PM

So anyway.........whats the story with the Ada players who were gonna play football, did they finally get their head on straight?

#55 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Member No.: 1197

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:15 AM

WOW, I sure missed alot last night on this topic. Or then again maybe I didn't miss anything. Speedy, most of what your saying belongs in the CR topic not the Ada one. However, I learned alot about the identities of some people after all the fighting. Now please if you don't have anything to say about ada please post in a different topic.

#56 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:32 AM

As I repeat, does anyone know anything about the Ada players who were going to play football?

#57 futbol4u2

All League

• Members
  • 66 posts

Member No.: 1193

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:06 AM

ha.... give it up Speedy. You really have put your foot in your mouth this time..

I agree with Man U. After reading most of your posts on this forum, I can now pick you out from the CR roster and know who you are.

hmmm.... very interesting! I think you need to calm down on your "opinions" . you as a player = ??????

#58 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

ummm, its been over futbol4u2, a little late to start up another argument........So has anyone heard anything on those supposable football players yet?

#59 formercoach

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:12 PM

A. I know of at least one playing football. No surprise on that one though. Looks like most of the returners are back.

B. Ada has NEVER lost to Van Buren, and the last few years haven't even been close games. Me thinks that knights07 needs a clue.

#60 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:44 PM

I don't take a peek in soccer for a couple days & look what happens??!!??!!

A lil' trash talking is fun & entertaining, but it can get old real quick when ppl don't have any/lil' facts to back up their arguments.....With that said, it would be nice for a couple members to cool it some & to atleast in their talk, throw in the topic instead of just throwing out insults.

Back to topic.

Edited by slice slice baby, 05 May 2007 - 05:38 AM.

"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users