Jump to content



Golf 2012.. Best teams in Ohio?


7 replies to this topic

#1 dancing2448

    Newbie

  • Members
  • 12 posts

    Joined: 14-November 11
    Member No.: 9111

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:22 PM

Thought i would start this now before it is blown up later..


#2 dancing2448

    Newbie

  • Members
  • 12 posts

    Joined: 14-November 11
    Member No.: 9111

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

DSJ should be good.. Have a full team of 6 seniors coming back and could make a run at state! Sean Flanagan could tear it up this year with a shot at MAC player of the year

#3 fischsticks

    Newbie

  • Members
  • 17 posts

    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member No.: 7844

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:36 AM

 dancing2448, on 14 November 2011 - 06:34 PM, said:

DSJ should be good.. Have a full team of 6 seniors coming back and could make a run at state! Sean Flanagan could tear it up this year with a shot at MAC player of the year
yeah thats really good to hear because i heard their 5 man who filled in a districts for them(craig Klausing) may turn out to not be as good this year which could be a let down for the jays.. Nick Kayser Cole Fischbach Sean Flanagan should help lead the jays to a possible state appearance

#4 slingblade

    All District

  • Members
  • 488 posts

    Joined: 01-February 06
    Member No.: 325
  • Location:NW Findlay

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Van Buren will be tough again. Back to back state apperances and only loosing one player from this years team.

#5 fischsticks

    Newbie

  • Members
  • 17 posts

    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member No.: 7844

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

 slingblade, on 15 November 2011 - 06:15 PM, said:

Van Buren will be tough again. Back to back state apperances and only loosing one player from this years team.
they looked good at districts

#6 golf_whiz10

    Newbie

  • New Members
  • 3 posts

    Joined: 13-September 08
    Member No.: 3806

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

I agree that Van Buren will be good again this year. After losing their 1 man, Zeke Weichert, they will have Sawyer Junge as 1 and be searching for a new 5 man, which could be Erik Glass.

I'm thinking Van Buren will return to state, but only finish middle of the pack.

#7 golfmaster

    Newbie

  • New Members
  • 9 posts

    Joined: 16-November 11
    Member No.: 9119

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

 golf_whiz10, on 16 November 2011 - 10:26 AM, said:

I agree that Van Buren will be good again this year. After losing their 1 man, Zeke Weichert, they will have Sawyer Junge as 1 and be searching for a new 5 man, which could be Erik Glass.

I'm thinking Van Buren will return to state, but only finish middle of the pack.
van buren looks to be really good

#8 xKoToVxSyNdRoMe

    All League

  • Members
  • 80 posts

    Joined: 23-November 10
    Member No.: 7276

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

 dancing2448, on 14 November 2011 - 06:34 PM, said:

DSJ should be good.. Have a full team of 6 seniors coming back and could make a run at state! Sean Flanagan could tear it up this year with a shot at MAC player of the year
Seen Flanagan is a straight up beast.







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users