Congrats to Crestview's Lindsey Motycka for reaching 1000th point!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Member No.: 3394

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:33 AM

Following in the footsteps of her aunt...the legendary Jackie Motycka....Lindsey captured her 1000th point tonight in a convincing win over D2 Celina 62-38.
Crestview moves to 19-0 and for what its worth #10 in the AP Poll.

http://timesbulletin.../-3/1168/193317
www.captainbrinn.blogspot.com

#2 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

Flounder has them sitting a lot higher than no. 10!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:35 AM

Oh well where is this ranking at???

I would like to see where you have them as compared to Berlin HIland, Marion, Ft Laramie, Newark Catholic????

#4 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostCaptain_Brinn, on 12 February 2015 - 01:35 AM, said:

Oh well where is this ranking at???

I would like to see where you have them as compared to Berlin HIland, Marion, Ft Laramie, Newark Catholic????

Brinn......

They would be in the mix.....ML right now is not playing real well......the Jays should have beaten them, and Bath blew them out....Loramie is good, but not as good as in years past.....If I would fear anyone, it would be Hiland....but, I feel the Knights can play with Hiland....it is a crock what the AP coaches are doing to Crestview....if I was a betting man.......I would say that the Knights make it to Cbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

View Postflounder, on 12 February 2015 - 12:15 PM, said:

Brinn......

They would be in the mix.....ML right now is not playing real well......the Jays should have beaten them, and Bath blew them out....Loramie is good, but not as good as in years past.....If I would fear anyone, it would be Hiland....but, I feel the Knights can play with Hiland....it is a crock what the AP coaches are doing to Crestview....if I was a betting man.......I would say that the Knights make it to Cbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! I hope the Knights can do it!! We have gotten better the 2nd half of the season with good wins over Kalida and Ironton at the Classic in the country. We shut down their D1 Va Tech player in Barrier......hoping for the best. Thanks for the info. You've seen way more than I have this year.

#6 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

Brinn, I would have loved to see the un-ranked Lady Knights go un-ranked all the way to Columbus. Would make for some good talk. My Pirates won't get to far so I'm kind of torn rooting for the Lady Knights or another PCL team once we are done. I'll probably decide after some good chicken wings and a couple of refreshments.

#7 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

General---

Thanks. We've crept in at #10. Our area is hard to predict as all these teams know each other well and their trends etc.
I think this crestview team could be special. All 5 girls can score and they have shooters and Bauer and Motycka are great on both ends of the floor. I would like to see a Bath and Crestview scrimmage or a game placed on the schedule annually.

#8 CTX_1

All State

• Members
  • 584 posts

Member No.: 3186

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

Crestview has to be one of the favorites to get back to Columbus to the Final Four.
21-0 on the season.
experienced. Great shooters. Going to be hard to beat them as all 5-6 players can score and all contribute. Bauer is a load and Motycka is so poised.

#9 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:24 PM

Crestview finished the season 21-0 after beating Bluffton in yet another blow out.

I would think anything less than a Final Four for Crestview is going to be a big disappointment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users