- - - - -

A Gumshoe Movie Review

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Gumshoe_*

• Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:46 PM

I went to see the movie "Paranormal Activity" this weekend and after the scare of having to spend $40.00 before getting into my seat, I found this to be THE scariest movie I have seen in a long time. I would highly recommend the monetary output to watch this movie on the big screen, in the dark of the movie theater. As a fan of the scary movie, this one ranks in my all time top three.

Top three scary movies are those that profoundly scare you long after seeing them. I would rank "Paranormal Activity" as one of those type movies, that even as an adult it gives you the shivers.

As a kid I went to the theater and saw a movie that caused me great angst for a long period of time called, "The Legend of Boggy Creek". It was a BigFoot type documentary and probably was the start of an interest that I still have today in the Legend of Big Foot and related subject matter. He does exist you know!

The other movie I saw as a kid that scared the bejeezus out of me was "Amityville Horror". Those beedy red eyes staring at me through the window caused me to check out the underside of the bed and inside of the closet every night before bed.

Paranormal Activity ranks right up there with these other two movies as the scariest movies I have ever seen. While there are many others that I have enjoyed over the years, including the Omen movies, the Exorcist, Signs and many others, these three were the ones that got me the most and Paranomal Activity is a two thumbs up and I highly recommend it.

#2 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

absolutely LOVED "Boggy Creek"...great movie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users