Jump to content



1/31 finals


7 replies to this topic

#1 Maltese Falcon

    Hall of Fame

  • [M] Moderator
  • 4,790 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 28
  • Location:Ottawa, OH

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

Continental 95
Lima Temple Christian 7


#2 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,946 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

Is Continental finally putting it together or is Temple just that bad!!!!!

#3 Mysterio

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,431 posts

    Joined: 17-January 06
    Member No.: 212

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:07 PM

View Postflounder, on 31 January 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

Is Continental finally putting it together or is Temple just that bad!!!!!

Temple is that bad. But Continental could have had a good game too.
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#4 von

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,441 posts

    Joined: 14-December 06
    Member No.: 1604

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:09 PM

What is everybody's opinion about Ottoville at Leipsic Saturday? Has anybody seen both teams? Not seeing any games, only listening, I do not know. Maybe Ottoville has more dept, but they have about the same record. Should be a great game, with a very large crowd. Thanks.,,,,

#5 baseballer4life

    All District

  • Members
  • 223 posts

    Joined: 10-April 17
    Member No.: 9913

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:22 AM

I honestly dont think Leipsic will be able to keep it close. Ottoville will be too strong inside.
"Look in the mirror, that's your only competition"

#6 General Tso

    All State

  • Members
  • 554 posts

    Joined: 28-January 14
    Member No.: 9596

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:45 PM

View Postvon, on 31 January 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

What is everybody's opinion about Ottoville at Leipsic Saturday? Has anybody seen both teams? Not seeing any games, only listening, I do not know. Maybe Ottoville has more dept, but they have about the same record. Should be a great game, with a very large crowd. Thanks.,,,,
I asked the same question to some local officials and they agreed that if Ottoville plays a descent game and Leipsic plays a great game Ottoville should win by 15.

#7 von

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,441 posts

    Joined: 14-December 06
    Member No.: 1604

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:05 PM

View PostGeneral Tso, on 01 February 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

I asked the same question to some local officials and they agreed that if Ottoville plays a descent game and Leipsic plays a great game Ottoville should win by 15.

Thanks General & Mr. Baseball. I will be listening on the computer. Go Green

#8 TiGgEr3

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 2,809 posts

    Joined: 08-October 07
    Member No.: 2841
  • Location:Spencerville, Ohio

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:51 AM

View Postvon, on 31 January 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

What is everybody's opinion about Ottoville at Leipsic Saturday? Has anybody seen both teams? Not seeing any games, only listening, I do not know. Maybe Ottoville has more dept, but they have about the same record. Should be a great game, with a very large crowd. Thanks.,,,,

I have on a couple of occasions and it should be an interesting matchup. Coach Kleman continues his march to 500 and has a great chance to get a win in this game as he has a team firing on every cylinder right now.
Don't find fault, find a remedy.
Henry Ford







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users