42 replies to this topic

#41 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:15 PM

View Postbuckeye1503, on 13 March 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

I'm not impressed with Crestview...They can go ahead and think that....does not mean it will happen...

I was never impressed with PG either. But the thing that both PG and Crestview have in common is they play with heart. And that’s what will take to win from this point on because the games get tougher
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#42 stifler

All District

• Members
  • 350 posts

Member No.: 4402

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:55 PM

View PostMysterio, on 13 March 2018 - 07:15 PM, said:

I was never impressed with PG either. But the thing that both PG and Crestview have in common is they play with heart. And that’s what will take to win from this point on because the games get tougher
Mysterious,
I cun feel fer yu cuz that PG teem didnt show me much wen they plaed my rams ovr hear in McGuffey. I dont member if I tod yu this but we wuz in there shorts all nite an not many fouls wer called on at boyz. An we beet that teem fer there only defeet. I wuz at that game tunite an PG didnt even luk like the same teem. Thoze boyz reely put on a sho an wun that their game an I wuz suprized an also happy fer them. Thoz boyz seem like sum reely good boys an I hope they go all the way. I think thay can beet that Cresview bunch of that Cresview bunch even winz. Anyhow I wish that thoz rockettes won an Go all the way.
Yer frend stifler

#43 CTX_1

All State

• Members
  • 584 posts

Member No.: 3186

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:33 AM

View Postbuckeye1503, on 13 March 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

I'm not impressed with Crestview...They can go ahead and think that....does not mean it will happen...

Funny. I don't think any true Crestview fans think anyone has it in the bag. So that's a lie. Complete lie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users