kalida at ottoville

3 replies to this topic

#1 zoesdaddy

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Member No.: 3052

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

tonight on zsportslive.com (click on z1) 6pm it battle for the top of the PCL Lady Wildcats vs Lady Green ..steve wiener with the call.. :clap:
C:\Users\dave\Documents\zsports%20QR%20Code.png

#2 FastForward

• Validating
  • 14 posts

Member No.: 7404

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

Anyone go to this game? Heard about the refs taking away a goal from Ottoville? If i'm correct it was a handball in the box that was called but only after the girl from Ottoville put the ball in the back of the net? In that situation is that not advantage to Ottoville? I mean its not like there was a handball and then a minute later the ball was scored. It happened like all at once. Perhaps an early warning sign to the boys game to come friday night? lol And people say officials don't determine outcomes of a game, HA!

#3 dkusma96

All State

• Members
  • 622 posts

Member No.: 5181

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

View PostFastForward, on 04 October 2011 - 07:56 AM, said:

Anyone go to this game? Heard about the refs taking away a goal from Ottoville? If i'm correct it was a handball in the box that was called but only after the girl from Ottoville put the ball in the back of the net? In that situation is that not advantage to Ottoville? I mean its not like there was a handball and then a minute later the ball was scored. It happened like all at once. Perhaps an early warning sign to the boys game to come friday night? lol And people say officials don't determine outcomes of a game, HA!

First, there is no "handball". It's handling

"a goal", a single goal. Ottoville lost by more than a single goal, 2-0; therefore, an official did not determine the outcome of the match.

Already making an excuse for a game yet to be played? You should be more confident in your team.

#4 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Member No.: 1604

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:57 AM

View Postdkusma96, on 04 October 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

First, there is no "handball". It's handling

"a goal", a single goal. Ottoville lost by more than a single goal, 2-0; therefore, an official did not determine the outcome of the match.

Already making an excuse for a game yet to be played? You should be more confident in your team.

I cannot believe that most PCL fans always blame the official for losing, soccer & basketball. You lost, the other team won. I am an Ottoville fan, but they lost in a great match, get over it. The better team won, and almost always wins. Geez Louise....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users