10-10-2007

25 replies to this topic

#21 ToffeeMan

All State

• Members
  • 713 posts

Member No.: 2630

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:17 AM

I've known Tom for a VERY long time. My family, my team and many friends that have played for Tom & with Jeff the last couple of years in the men's league all wish him the best.

#22 knightmare07

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Member No.: 2307

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:47 AM

Prayers go to the Swaisgood family, Jeff, Tom, Esther, Little Gage, Bob, and the entire family... everything thats going on in VB is just....wow...

Edited by knightmare07, 11 October 2007 - 05:02 PM.

#23 vanburensoccer1

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Member No.: 2752

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(benchwarmer104 @ Oct 10 2007, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice guess but no. None of the ineligible players have a name on the Corner. Two players on the corner (me and my brother), actually have 4.0 GPAs. But, I'm with you, I don't know how you can't have a 1.25 GPA and be passing 5 credits. You'd pretty much have to never do anything in a class to do that badly... It really is unfourtunate, though.

Prayers to the Swaisgoods. They've got a rough road ahead. Tom's on a respirator to help his breathing, even though his vitals are fine. Hopefully he'll be able to fight it off. I don't think it's his time yet.

It's nice to see you bashing your own team in one paragraph, and praying in the other. Keep up the good work. In case your 4.0 brain didn't get that. It was sarcasm.

#24 knightmare07

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:03 PM

any news on how coach is doing?

#25 vbsoccer30

All League

• Members
  • 34 posts

Member No.: 2698

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:19 AM

I think me and a couple players are going to see tom tonight.So we can update later on how hes doing also with some of our best players and goalies not able to play this will really hurt us. We where hopeing to make a strong playoff run but now we got to fight to make it to our secound game (Riverdale) witch we lost to with our best players. I am not saying all is lost but we need some guys to step it up. And my exchange brother didnt go to the game yesterday becasue he said it was to cold and he didnt get to play enough thats just complete bull if he steped it up and stoped playing like a girl then maybe he would see more time, that goes for everyone who sits the bench more than half the game. Also we need more concentration from the bench. While they all joke around and try to stay warm were out there freezing (the lat2 games) trying to get a win and half the time they dont even kno the score (dont get me started on our stat gilrs there twice as bad).

Edited by vbsoccer30, 12 October 2007 - 08:21 AM.

#26 knightmare07

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

Went and visited with the Swaisgood family today... Tom is stable but very up and down right now. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users