Winter Olympics

3 replies to this topic

#1 diehardwarrior

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Member No.: 39

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:09 PM

anyone actually watching them? watching the over hyped Bode Miller....that i was excited and fooled by the media by how good he was....the flrying tomato?...actually won gold after a breif scare of possibly not getting into the semis...i watched curling, single luge...pair skating, mens single skating....nothing too exciting yet, i also watched womens hockey US come from behind 3-1 to win 5-3.....anyone else watching these or do they care? michelle kwan dropped after not really qualifing but was there for media...
QUOTE(dawger @ Jan 31 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting there at 4:30 surely allows you to have the name of diehardwarrior......

#2 hsfan

All District

• Members
  • 299 posts

Member No.: 371

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:57 AM

I wathced the girls hockey. They have a girl on the team from Piqua! Katie King I think her name is. I didn't get a chance to see their come from behind victory.
I try and stay away from the boring stuff. I like hockey, speed skating, sking down hill and stuff like that. I can't get into ice skating or other stuff (unless their is a hottie performing laugh.gif cool.gif )

hsfan

#3 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:09 AM

I havent watched them only highlights on sportscenter... but from what I have seen I agree Bode Miller is over hyped....
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#4 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:46 AM

It also looks like not many people are watching them live.......I have seen very small attendence at the events on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users