NCAA Spring Games

4 replies to this topic

#1 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:49 AM

Taking off in a few minutes to attend Miami Redhawks Spring Game and was wondering if anyone else was going to watch any spring games this year.
Not only will I be attending Miami's game today , but I will also be heading down for the Buckeyes spring game in a few weeks. I know these are nothing more than a glorified practice but it is football............

Tailgating starts in .........1/2 hr....lol

#2 ibleedbluengold

All State

• Members
  • 521 posts

Member No.: 1680

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

Notre Dame will have their Blue-Gold game April 24th and I am hoping to go with my two boys. Should be interesting.

#3 dhsdawg06

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Member No.: 3170

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

I'll be in the Shoe in 2 weeks. Hopefully we can break our own attendance record. Hell let's just go for a sellout this year!

#4 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

What a great day for football....sun shining, cold ones at the tailgate, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh great day...Oh yea..not a bad spring game either

#5 silverwings

All District

• Members
  • 265 posts

Member No.: 815

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

I'll be at Ashland's Purple and Gold game this Friday (and dedication of new stadium and track/soccer complex).

Hoping for some nice weather for the inaugural track meet on Saturday ... AU now has one of the nicest small-school facilities in Ohio ... next step is to upgrade the fieldhouse.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run to win, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you get the prize! 1 Cor 9:23

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users