Chris Paul Trade Denied

3 replies to this topic

#1 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:28 AM

Im not a Lakers fan, but I think its totally crap that the NBA wont let this go through because of the new CBA and small market teams complaining......Started with the Celtics, Heat took it to another level, so now how can teams match up to them if they cant make trade like this?? In any buisness that has "small market" theres always advantages to the "bigger marker"....Whats everyone else thinking??

After all, Paul has bad knees, probably cant play a whole year, the Lakers are giving up Gasol who is better than average IMO....Odom is past his prime, but can still help a team out I would say...
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#2 oberhaus

Hall of Fame

• Contributing Member
  • 2,788 posts

Member No.: 3612

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

View PostFrOnT RoW JOE, on 09 December 2011 - 07:28 AM, said:

Im not a Lakers fan, but I think its totally crap that the NBA wont let this go through because of the new CBA and small market teams complaining......Started with the Celtics, Heat took it to another level, so now how can teams match up to them if they cant make trade like this?? In any buisness that has "small market" theres always advantages to the "bigger marker"....Whats everyone else thinking??

After all, Paul has bad knees, probably cant play a whole year, the Lakers are giving up Gasol who is better than average IMO....Odom is past his prime, but can still help a team out I would say...
Ok Colin.............lol
Follow me for scores and other sports news. www.twitter.com/kevinoberhaus

#3 dhsdawg06

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Member No.: 3170

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

My first and still only thought?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love seeing the NBA basically implode itself. They finally did something right and got a deal done(5 months too late) and now they do this? So glad I don't watch this poor excuse for a sports league anymore. It's nothing but a big joke.

#4 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

View Postoberhaus, on 09 December 2011 - 12:19 PM, said:

Ok Colin.............lol

The only thing worse would be called SKIP...thanks for not doing that, cause then we may have words :boxing: :D
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users