The Sheen Scene....Super Bowl Sunday Edition!

66 replies to this topic

#61 WeekendWarrior

All District

• Members
  • 386 posts

Member No.: 1612

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:11 AM

View Postflounder, on 06 February 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Just noticed the no 1team in D4 is Mansfield St Pete's andI forgot completely about them...DSJ played them in regional last year and I think they return some good players and I think they may go to the same regional as Crestview.......look out Knights!!!!!!

Flounder, Mansfield goes to the Northeast Regional. If Crestview continues to win, they wouldn't matchup until the State Finals.

http://www.ohsaa.org...aw-Brackets.pdf

#62 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Member No.: 8871

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

View PostWeekendWarrior, on 07 February 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

Flounder, Mansfield goes to the Northeast Regional. If Crestview continues to win, they wouldn't matchup until the State Finals.

http://www.ohsaa.org...aw-Brackets.pdf

After a possible state semi matchup with Fort Loramie....could be one of the toughest D4 state tourneys in quite a while

#63 WeekendWarrior

All District

• Members
  • 386 posts

Member No.: 1612

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:51 AM

View Postcharliesheen, on 07 February 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

After a possible state semi matchup with Fort Loramie....could be one of the toughest D4 state tourneys in quite a while

That's a hard statement to disagree with.

#64 FiredupDevil

All District

• Members
  • 151 posts

Member No.: 9094

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:44 AM

View Postflounder, on 05 February 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

Devil....

Give this current group of Rockets a break....I don't care who you are, but to go through a season with one loss is pretty special.....I also like Braidic as a coach....he seems to have a knack for getting his players to play hard....love to seem them get to regional cause Rocketman told me he will be decorating his car with streamers and the whole works!!!!!

In no way am I questioning the accomplishments of this team, they have a great record. I'm more concerned about their ability coming tournament time to make run. Mainly is their coaching good enough to get them through. Seems like in the tournament PG with Bradic has underachieved with some of their better teams
"Our objective is simple, to make the great state of Ohio proud" Urban F. Meyer

2014 BVC Football Prediction Champ

#65 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Member No.: 9936

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:59 PM

View PostFiredupDevil, on 07 February 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

In no way am I questioning the accomplishments of this team, they have a great record. I'm more concerned about their ability coming tournament time to make run. Mainly is their coaching good enough to get them through. Seems like in the tournament PG with Bradic has underachieved with some of their better teams

I agree with you here. For some reason in tournaments PG don't play the same as they did during the season. I can recall a couple great seasons they had and blew it in the sectionals..

#66 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

View PostMysterio, on 05 February 2018 - 01:33 AM, said:

Oh I forgot, you worked for TV 44 for a while so you know everything. I’m surprised you haven’t blocked everyone on here at this point
Mysterio, let's keep the personal attacks off the forum.

#67 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:03 PM

View PostGeneral Tso, on 07 February 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Mysterio, let's keep the personal attacks off the forum.

Maybe try reading everything and you’ll understand why I said when I said it, and that I wasn’t the only one saying it. But anyways that’s long gone buddy, you can stop personally attacking me though. That’d be great.

Edited by Mysterio, 07 February 2018 - 10:45 PM.

No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users