Worst coaches in NW ohio

4 replies to this topic

#1 #1 boise fan

All League

• Members
  • 63 posts

Member No.: 1687

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:40 AM

My take is that head coach for Lima Sienor. He dosnt coach his kids enough and a ? for any who plays them... Do they like to pick up fights, argue with the ref,coach, and even make bad comment to the other teams coach?! im guessing they have a jamican assistant coach? he coached them more than the head coach. well let me wat u think

#2 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:59 AM

you should maybe ask for the top coaches...this could get ugly like the Delphos basketball threads
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#3 Warrior4

All District

• Members
  • 348 posts

Member No.: 1177

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

If I'm not mistaken Trever Remey is the head coach for Lima Senior. He was my travel coach back in the day and he is a very good coach who knows the game very well might I say.. He does coach them to his ablity.. The kids that come in to play soccer have never played at a high level or even played soccer at all.. His players are set in their ways before he even gets to coach them.. they act like they are hard core and want to fight all the time... But you will find that everywhere you go.. now a days players think they are always right and when they get called for a foul or something they try to agrue to win the call back as if agruing will actually do something....
Victory Through Harmony- AFC

#4 sports freak

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Member No.: 1794

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:24 PM

i wouldnt argue about the coach i would argue agest the players

#5 andrew153

All District

• Members
  • 132 posts

Member No.: 1027

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:25 PM

i agree with warrior 4....... i no trevor personally and as a coach and i think he is one of the better coaches in Ohio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users