Jump to content



- - - - -

With all due respect to Jason Collins, I'd like to announce


8 replies to this topic

#1 fortfan

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,537 posts

    Joined: 02-July 08
    Member No.: 3645

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

I like women.

I don't expect media people to hail me as a hero for coming clean about this…...

I doubt if anybody tweets about being proud of me.

I'd like to think that I have always been a good team mate, but I don't expect anybody to come out and say I was a good team mate.

I do drive faster than the speed limit pretty much all of the time though, so there's that.

Anyone else want to confess?


#2 Obed

    All District

  • Members
  • 197 posts

    Joined: 04-November 09
    Member No.: 5247

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

View Postfortfan, on 01 May 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

I like women.

I don't expect media people to hail me as a hero for coming clean about this…...



I like women too...in fact many of them DO refer to me as their hero. even ones in the media...ahem

I'd support equal rights but unfortunately I'm vastly superior to most of you. sorry not sorry
Troller of Trolls. Ayatollah of souls.

#3 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 13,063 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

I would also like to announce my affiliation with Viagra....my wife surely seems to enjoy my company more....I'd also like to mention my secret that my respect for people coming out of the closet is not there yet, probably won't ever for that matter.........
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#4 Duh Huh Dull Sucks

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,648 posts

    Joined: 07-August 08
    Member No.: 3689

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Yeah, that's nice Mr. Collins. Quite frankly, I don't care. I don't need to know. Not my business.

I want some pro athlete to come out and say "I like women. I like more than one woman at a time. I like one woman wearing only a dog collar studded with nails and on a chain, another wearing a Hillary Clinton mask while talking dirty to me in a British accent like Margaret Thatcher, and another one whose height would qualify her as a midget but her boobs would qualify her as a ###### star. And that's assuming I only have three women at one time."

Someone announces that and I actually would pay attention due to the entertainment factor assuredly associated with it.

I am questioning whether he did this because he thought it was "finally time," or if he thinks his NBA career may be over and can use this as a tool to say "Hey, nobody signed me as a free agent because I came out as *****! That's discrimination!"

#5 lepiota

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 2,055 posts

    Joined: 31-August 09
    Member No.: 5013

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostDuh Huh Dull Sucks, on 01 May 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

Yeah, that's nice Mr. Collins. Quite frankly, I don't care. I don't need to know. Not my business.

I want some pro athlete to come out and say "I like women. I like more than one woman at a time. I like one woman wearing only a dog collar studded with nails and on a chain, another wearing a Hillary Clinton mask while talking dirty to me in a British accent like Margaret Thatcher, and another one whose height would qualify her as a midget but her boobs would qualify her as a ###### star. And that's assuming I only have three women at one time."

Someone announces that and I actually would pay attention due to the entertainment factor assuredly associated with it.

I am questioning whether he did this because he thought it was "finally time," or if he thinks his NBA career may be over and can use this as a tool to say "Hey, nobody signed me as a free agent because I came out as *****! That's discrimination!"

Don't say midget, that's bad. Say "Stumpy", or "Plug"

#6 fortfan

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,537 posts

    Joined: 02-July 08
    Member No.: 3645

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

Google Carolyn Moos. Apparently Collins was in a relationship with her until last week. Now he says he's *****.......seems a little fishy to me.

#7 Week 10 All-American

    All State

  • Members
  • 692 posts

    Joined: 01-November 06
    Member No.: 1315

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

FF-

Straight as an arrow here. And I proudly announce it nearly everyday to eliminate all doubt. Sometimes I even have Public Displays of Affection (PDA) with the old lady. I like to slap her heiny in public or lay a big smooch on her.

Also- did not care one bit about this Collins guy. You can be as ***** as you want as an athlete but I have two rules: 1. Do NOT hit on me. 2. Help the teams I cheer for win games. *Sidebar- the more wins you can generate the more 'flashy' you can be about this 'lifestyle choice'.

#8 Lil Sis

    Administrator

  • [R A] Root Admin
  • 239 posts

    Joined: 23-December 05
    Member No.: 1

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

View Postfortfan, on 01 May 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

I like women.

I don't expect media people to hail me as a hero for coming clean about this…...

I doubt if anybody tweets about being proud of me.

I'd like to think that I have always been a good team mate, but I don't expect anybody to come out and say I was a good team mate.

I do drive faster than the speed limit pretty much all of the time though, so there's that.

Anyone else want to confess?

I like men. Usually balding ones with beer bellies

Pretty happy with Mr Lil Sis though, so I don't spend a great deal of time looking around.
"Lets get hopped up and make some bad decisions."

#9 Johnstown Benny

    All State

  • Members
  • 589 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 33

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostLil Sis, on 05 June 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

I like men. Usually balding ones with beer bellies

Pretty happy with Mr Lil Sis though, so I don't spend a great deal of time looking around.

Glad to hear this Lil Sis.

JB







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users