24 replies to this topic

#21 DC/MS

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 4,304 posts

Member No.: 1707

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:56 AM

Elida- because Defiance is bad offensively
Bath-they need to give Terry and Gross more touch and Sullivan less (to keep Kaden healthy)
Ottawa- Van Wert is disappointing to a ton of people
St Marys- Will control the game on the ground and win by a lott
Kenton- Upset, Kenton's passing game will do it
awjeez.jpgawjeez.jpg

#22 PHSfan_1023

All State

• Members
  • 886 posts

Member No.: 4554

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:25 PM

Defiance - I have no idea why I'm picking Defiance to win. Both teams are inconsistent, maybe this just happens to be the game where the Blue Bulldogs get that offensive spark.

Bath - Sullivan is a heck of an athlete plus I don't know what to make of Celina. I think Bath has just enough firepower to win a low scoring game.

OG - Even with what they lost from last year's team they have one of the best coaches in the area and plenty of horses and should win easily. Could be a real tough year in VW.

St. Marys - Riders can pick the score in this one. I'd be surprised if they don't hit the running clock in the first half.

Wapak - This ones kinda interesting. If Kentons defensive front can get some push, they could keep some things close. Wapak isn't quite what they were last year but that still means they're pretty damn good.

#23 bigsportsman

All League

• Members
  • 52 posts

Member No.: 9405

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:39 PM

i know this pick is coming a little late and it is my first one of the season but i will atleast put some thoughts with my picks

Elida- .. they are playing defiance, enough said. but on a serious note Elida will just get better and better with the hire of their new coach. Great guy and great coach, did great things for Waynesfield

Bath- Tough call with it being this close of a game I'm going with the team that has the better skilled guys. The bad thing about Bath is that they do not have an offensive or defensive line outside of Lawrence. but there skilled positions are stacked

OG- They did not look good against bath in week two but were able to find a way to win. I think it is a lot of the same thing this week

St. Marys- Shawnees defense will be more ready this week but will not be enough to stop the Riders

Wapak- Wapak is getting worse and worse each year here soon maybe they will fall from the top of the mountain... but i do not think it is this year that this will occur

#24 Chilidog

All District

• Members
  • 201 posts

Member No.: 9590

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

Elida with an easy win.

I'm going with Celina this week. But could go either way. Bath has a good defense but I think Celina will take over at the end.I was going to go with Celina last week but change my mind.

No doubt about it. O.G. with a big W.

St. Marys will wipe out Shawnee.

Kenton is going to give us a run for the money but Wapak will come out at the end.

#25 Maltese Falcon

Hall of Fame

• [M] Moderator
  • 4,901 posts

Member No.: 28

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:29 PM

week 3 winners

Elida
St. marys
OG
Celina
Wapak

When Defiance/ Shawnee/ Vanwert play each other it will be a battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users