60 replies to this topic

#61 BlueBuckIjays

All State

• Members
  • 520 posts

Member No.: 9539

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

View PostBlueBuckIjays, on 17 February 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

With the tournament starting in this area tomorrow night and having started already in other parts of the state let's do some predictions.
D1-Mason, Perrysburg, Twinsburg, Reynoldsburg Champ-Mason

D2-Lima Bath, Kettering Altar, West Holmes, Akron SVSM Champ-Kettering Altar
D3-Africentric, Sugarcreek Garaway, Versailles, Doylestown Chippewa Champ-Versailles
D4-Zanesville Rosecrans, Holgate, Reedsville Eastern, Ft. Loramie Champ-Rosecrans

Know I should probably have picked West Holmes in D2 and Berlin Hiland in D4 but I don't want them to win since they have close to as many titles as DSJ. And maybe I should have added burg to Mason since my other three teams I picked to get to the final four in that division end in burg :-) And I know Twinsburg is not having as good of season as they have had in years past but almost every few years it seems like an unranked team that has a good tradition makes a surprise run to the Final Four, like West Holmes a couple of years ago. Wanted to pick Archbold to get to the final 4 but they're in the same regional as Columbus Africentric. Versailles did not overwhelm a lot of their opponents and got beat bad by Bath so I'm not really confident about them but will stick with it. If not them it was going to be Africentric in D3.
Other than D1 I know Ohio High School girls basketball pretty well for someone who hasn't lived there in over 25 years :-) 9/12 of my Final 4 picks in D2,D3 &D4 advanced to the Final 4, including all 4 in D4. 6 of the teams I picked to get to the final 4 before the tournament are in the state championship game in those divisions, with the team I picked to win it all in all three divisions in the championship game. Looking forward to 4 exciting games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users