About golf

4 replies to this topic

#1 cindy

• Members
  • 15 posts

Member No.: 5673

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:57 AM

Golf is a special sport. It was once a rich man's sport, but now it is widespread, millions of people, who is interested in it, can take their golf bags to enjoy themselves.

For most golf lovers, playing golf is not only a sport, but also enjoy the time to entertain themselves. You can communicate with your partners, you won't be tired as playing football or basketball. Because it is a enjoyable and comfortable game.

However, how to play it well is a huge challenge skill. After all, not everyone can play well as Tiger Woods. But to improve your skill and play a excellent match, a hige quality golf equipment is needed. There are many kinds of golf clubs you can choose. But what is suit for you? Of course, the big band TaylorMade Golf is a good choice. You can have a look at this site IGOLFYOO. There are a lot of discounts. Maybe there is something you like. Besides, there are lots of latest golf news which help you know more about golf world.

Furthermore, practice is the best way to improve your skills. Don't be lazy! Hope you enjoy the wonderful game!

#2 ahsfan8415

All District

• Members
  • 298 posts

Member No.: 5596

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

love to play golf, even though i suck really bad.

#3 cindy

• Members
  • 15 posts

Member No.: 5673

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (ahsfan8415 @ Feb 24 2010, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It really doesn't matter.
Practice makes perfect!
I am sure you can play it well and enjoy the game.

#4 lepiota

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Member No.: 5013

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:38 AM

It's the only sport where everyone can a shot that's as good as any pro............ Once in a while

#5 lepiota

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Member No.: 5013

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (ahsfan8415 @ Feb 24 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't listen to Cindy, Fan. It may be fun now, but sooner or later your cometitive nature will get the best of you and you will begin to grind it out- paying large amounts of cash to pathetic local golf pros who will promise to make you better. When that inevitably doesn't work you will continue to buy new clubs trying to find golf a nirvana that doesn't exsist for us mortal folk. Your wife will then tell you to stop living in your glory days and will tell you to change your user name to Mr. High School as she laughs and shakes her head in pity. Soon, all that all that hacking and flailing will cause a chronic dull pain in your lower back which you will blame on your mattress, or your cholesterol medicine, or anything but golf. Save yourself now, man. Lord knows it's too late for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users