25 replies to this topic

#21 Week 10 All-American

All State

• Members
  • 692 posts

Member No.: 1315

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

View PostMo-Problems, on 31 March 2014 - 08:10 AM, said:

Yeah. Unfortunately, she doesn't feel the same way.

Don't have time right now but remind me sometime to tell you about the time my wife, kids and I saw some full frontal nudity while on vacation along the shores of lovely Lake Michigan. Too bad I gotta go get ready to make the donuts right now.

#22 Mo-Problems

All State

• Members
  • 733 posts

Member No.: 3654

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:45 AM

Don't forget to come back and tell me that one!
Posted Image
I'd rather shower at Penn State than root for Michigan.

#23 Week 10 All-American

All State

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

View PostMo-Problems, on 01 April 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:

Don't forget to come back and tell me that one!

Here goes...

About 8 years ago my wife, kids and I went to a state park in Michigan along the shores of Lake Michigan. Warren Dunes State Park- maybe an hour or a little more north of the Indiana line. Very nice area. By the name, you can tell that it featured the sand dunes that Lake Michigan is known for. We were there camping for about 4 days. One day we decide to go down to the beach pretty early in the morning- before 9 AM.

We park the car in the lot and start heading toward the beach. We come over the berm and lo and behold... there is a group of about 12 college students 'frolicking' on the beach. Nothing between them and God but a smile. Took a while for me to notice what was going on actually... not something I was expecting to see in the morning honestly.

I took a good look at a few of the young nubile ladies and then covered the eyes of my wife and kids the best I could. The oldest boy I left to his own devices. At about that time one of the youngsters noticed my family and I. All of them went sprinting away from the beach. I was laughing my rear end off... all the time my wife asking 'Why were they running from us?'

Got quite a good laugh from it. What a morning.

#24 fortfan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,538 posts

Member No.: 3645

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

MTVmom might know more about this than me...but I have heard similar stories about the beach at East Harbor State Park on Lake Erie. Supposedly there didn't used to be a law against nudity on a state park. (Same thing has happened at Caeser Creek Lake.)

#25 Mo-Problems

All State

• Members
  • 733 posts

Member No.: 3654

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:27 AM

View PostWeek 10 All-American, on 04 April 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

Here goes...

About 8 years ago my wife, kids and I went to a state park in Michigan along the shores of Lake Michigan. Warren Dunes State Park- maybe an hour or a little more north of the Indiana line. Very nice area. By the name, you can tell that it featured the sand dunes that Lake Michigan is known for. We were there camping for about 4 days. One day we decide to go down to the beach pretty early in the morning- before 9 AM.

We park the car in the lot and start heading toward the beach. We come over the berm and lo and behold... there is a group of about 12 college students 'frolicking' on the beach. Nothing between them and God but a smile. Took a while for me to notice what was going on actually... not something I was expecting to see in the morning honestly.

I took a good look at a few of the young nubile ladies and then covered the eyes of my wife and kids the best I could. The oldest boy I left to his own devices. At about that time one of the youngsters noticed my family and I. All of them went sprinting away from the beach. I was laughing my rear end off... all the time my wife asking 'Why were they running from us?'

Got quite a good laugh from it. What a morning.

I'm glad this was 8 years ago. My wife went to college up there about 12 years ago so I would hate to have to ask if it was her...
Posted Image
I'd rather shower at Penn State than root for Michigan.

#26 Week 10 All-American

All State

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostMo-Problems, on 07 April 2014 - 06:27 AM, said:

I'm glad this was 8 years ago. My wife went to college up there about 12 years ago so I would hate to have to ask if it was her...

I would have recognized her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users