D IV Elida District Tournament Draw

50 replies to this topic

#41 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

Yep go figure, guy is clueless and has zero knowledge, which is why I blocked him.

#42 General Tso

All State

• Members
  • 575 posts

Member No.: 9596

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

View PostCaptain_Brinn, on 04 February 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Mysterio
Mysterio gives Ottoville a bad name.

#43 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

View PostCaptain_Brinn, on 04 February 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

The only thing that’s obvious is your lack of any solid input to this site. I’ve been reading from afar and you consistently post jabs at people and offer little insight to anything related to HS basketball.

Every poster is somewhat biased. And for the love of god I’m from María Stein and Marion Local. Have some family in convoy and I will tell you this. Crestview is better than St Henry and Marion.
I rose to my posting fame due to MAC volleyball through JJ huddle and other online sites.

So you’re off base with calling me a homer.

... as you were.

Well clearly you don’t read well because the only “jabs” ive taken at people we’re the 2 I called out for being biased and prince which who hasn’t taken a jab at that guy at this point?

By the way don’t ever question my input to this site. Ive provided enough input over the years to earn my credibility. Just because you don’t agree with me or like what I may have said at one point doesn’t make me lack any input on here. Again, sensitive comes to mind. Just chill
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#44 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

Lol Mysterio gives sports a bad name

#45 Captain_Brinn

All District

• Members
  • 314 posts

Member No.: 3394

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:47 PM

View PostGeneral Tso, on 04 February 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

Mysterio gives Ottoville a bad name.

True dat!!
www.captainbrinn.blogspot.com

#46 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:49 PM

And now the sensitive ones come on here all because I called someone a homer. Wow is this what this site has become? Instead of getting bent out of shape and taking jabs at me give a logical reasoning to prove me wrong.

Edited by Mysterio, 04 February 2018 - 04:56 PM.

No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#47 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

You know, I have known Mysterio for a long time and have never had a problem.....I did not always agree with him and we have our differences, but so what, I have differences with everybody and so do most of you, but that is what these boards are about.....sharing opinions......I also feel that Sterio is pretty well informed about hs sports, so give the guy a break......his comments are pretty mild when you consider what another poster has been posting recently!!!!!!!

#48 WeekendWarrior

All District

• Members
  • 386 posts

Member No.: 1612

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

View Posthixaces, on 04 February 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

The seeds will already be determined before this weekends games, coaches will know there teams seed by Friday afternoon.

I have heard the same thing from some people I talked to. Games on the 9th and 10th won't matter for seeding.

I think the Hicksville loss to Crestview may hurt them in their seeding as coaches may no longer give them much credit due to the size of the defeat. I do see the #1 and #2 going to Crestview and WT respectively. But I have a more difficult time placing the next 2 seeds. I still think Hicksville gets the #3, but the toughest pick will be the #4 and I think it's down to DSJ, FJ, or Ottoville. From there my prediction is as follows:

7 - Ayersville
8 - Lincolnview
9 - Parkway
10 - Antwerp
11 - Continental

****I reserve the right to make some changes after the games being playing during the week this week.

Edited by WeekendWarrior, 04 February 2018 - 05:38 PM.

#49 JAB

All State

• Members
  • 947 posts

Member No.: 410

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:07 PM

This thread is funny its like watching the movie Elf.

If you call me homer one more time!

Your a homer. Lol

#50 charliesheen

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Member No.: 8871

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

View PostWeekendWarrior, on 04 February 2018 - 05:36 PM, said:

I have heard the same thing from some people I talked to. Games on the 9th and 10th won't matter for seeding.

I think the Hicksville loss to Crestview may hurt them in their seeding as coaches may no longer give them much credit due to the size of the defeat. I do see the #1 and #2 going to Crestview and WT respectively. But I have a more difficult time placing the next 2 seeds. I still think Hicksville gets the #3, but the toughest pick will be the #4 and I think it's down to DSJ, FJ, or Ottoville. From there my prediction is as follows:

7 - Ayersville
8 - Lincolnview
9 - Parkway
10 - Antwerp
11 - Continental

****I reserve the right to make some changes after the games being playing during the week this week.

That's a tough one....I think all the coaches realize that Hicksville's record is inflated due to their awful schedule....but by how much? Ottoville with 5 losses and their schedule to me is still better than the Aces with 2. I don't think Hicksville has 10 wins if they played the schedule that some of the others in the District played. I think that the coaches from Crestview, DSJ, Jennings, Ottoville & Continental stick together and don't give much love to Hicksville. Aces probably have Wayne Trace, Antwerp and Ayersville on their side....but may not be enough to get them to the 3 spot. Really think that FJ, DSJ or Ottoville gets the 3 over Hicksville....but who knows, I guess we'll find out next Sunday

#51 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

1seed——-Crestview
2seed——-Wayne Trace
3seed——Hicksville....you almost have to
4seed—-Ottoville....at this point it really does not matter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users