Jump to content



- - - - -

SLICE SLICE BABY......


34 replies to this topic

#21 lepiota

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 2,055 posts

    Joined: 31-August 09
    Member No.: 5013

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:49 AM

When The Amish parents turn their kids loose for Rumspringa, I'm sure they did not have a force of nature like Slice in mind.

Sew the wind, reap the whirlwind.


#22 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,835 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:28 PM

View Postlepiota, on 29 January 2015 - 07:49 AM, said:

When The Amish parents turn their kids loose for Rumspringa, I'm sure they did not have a force of nature like Slice in mind.

Sew the wind, reap the whirlwind.
Those Amish boys will never be the same....back in the old west gunslingers use to put a notch in their belts.....not sure what those boys did, but I did hear one of them say he was carving something into his headboard.....
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#23 lepiota

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 2,055 posts

    Joined: 31-August 09
    Member No.: 5013

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

View PostRocketman, on 29 January 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

Those Amish boys will never be the same....back in the old west gunslingers use to put a notch in their belts.....not sure what those boys did, but I did hear one of them say he was carving something into his headboard.....
That carving no doubt left the top of Slicers head bruised for a week

#24 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,835 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

View Postlepiota, on 29 January 2015 - 01:57 PM, said:


That carving no doubt left the top of Slicers head bruised for a week
That post is nominated for HOF status....
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#25 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,835 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

Flounder and I are stopping by Slicer's today to check in on her.......hoping that she's presentable and willing to let us in.....
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#26 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,681 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

That was a pretty interesting trip Rocketman.....slicer seemed a bit disheveled to say the least.......at first I thought that Rumspringa may still be taking place, but I did not notice any horse and buggy tracks in the immediate area.......I must say, that little slicer was somewhat surprised to see us.........

and Lep.....I didn't notice any bruises, but that doesn't mean those bruise were not there......slicer was wearing one of those 'beast mode' ball caps!!!!

#27 slice slice baby

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member No.: 1137
  • Location:Where you want me

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

I'm just here so I won't get fined......or found-ed.


:D
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#28 LimaJock

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,830 posts

    Joined: 30-December 06
    Member No.: 1673

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

This topic forced me to change my Jockey Shorts for the first time since posting. Where is the humanity. :toilet: LJ
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong"

#29 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,835 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

View PostLimaJock, on 31 January 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

This topic forced me to change my Jockey Shorts for the first time since posting. Where is the humanity. :toilet: LJ

LJ,
I hope you really mean that you at least washed them a few times over the years....

home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#30 LimaJock

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,830 posts

    Joined: 30-December 06
    Member No.: 1673

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

View PostRocketman, on 31 January 2015 - 11:38 PM, said:

LJ,
I hope you really mean that you at least washed them a few times over the years....

Yea....swimming....duh! LJ
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong"

#31 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,835 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:52 AM

In a rather disturbing update: On today's WLIO news a young man stole his first of many vehicles Sunday morning not 500 yds from Slicer's home. He proceeded to either crash or get stuck in the snow 2 other vehicles before finally being caught.....hmmm
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#32 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,681 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:56 PM

View PostRocketman, on 02 February 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:

In a rather disturbing update: On today's WLIO news a young man stole his first of many vehicles Sunday morning not 500 yds from Slicer's home. He proceeded to either crash or get stuck in the snow 2 other vehicles before finally being caught.....hmmm

I wonder if this young man was leaving slicer's home looking for a quick ride to the city to visit his homies...........the plot thickens....I wish slicer would appear and maybe clear things up for us!!!!!!

#33 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 12,835 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

View Postflounder, on 02 February 2015 - 04:56 PM, said:



I wish slicer would appear and maybe clear things up for us!!!!!!

Flound,
not sure the roads in her neck of the woods have even been plowed yet.....it's a darn good thing that she didn't
get the 14" that the Toledo area received.....she might never make it out!
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#34 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,681 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

View PostRocketman, on 02 February 2015 - 06:33 PM, said:

Flound,
not sure the roads in her neck of the woods have even been plowed yet.....it's a darn good thing that she didn't
get the 14" that the Toledo area received.....she might never make it out!

14" would put a lot of people in a world of hurt!!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

So, did slicer really get 14"!!!!

#35 fortfan

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,537 posts

    Joined: 02-July 08
    Member No.: 3645

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:45 AM

BREAKING NEWS-Slice LOVES Katy Perry. So I think she has been in Arizona and I'm betting it was SLICE that was in that shark costume to the left of the lovely Miss Perry on the stage at the Super Bowl!!!







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users