NWC Baseball Predictions

No replies to this topic

#1 Prince

All District

• Members
  • 243 posts

Member No.: 9937

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:51 PM

I'm ready and anxious for spring weather to get here! My predictions for the NWC this coming season are:

1. Lincolnview - Lancers have athletes all over the field and their pitching staff is easily the best in the conference.
2. Crestview - Knights lost key players off last year's 8-0 team. Losing Rolsten & Crowle are big shoes to fill.
3. Columbus Grove - This could be terribly wrong since it's a new coaching staff, but it all depends who's pitching the league games.
4. Spencerville - Also a new coach, but Senior Brady Nolan will have to carry this team in order to be successful.
5. Bluffton - Pirates will be around the middle of the pack in 2018. Dakota Bricker will be counted on to do quite a bit this year.
6. Delphos Jefferson - Jefferson will struggle a bit this year, but Tyler Shrider could change that for the Wildcats.
7. Paulding - Paulding lost quite a bit from last year's 5-3 team. Look for the Panthers to finish near the bottom.
8. Allen East - Mustangs will remain near the bottom this year. No pitching and very young!
9. Ada - Bulldogs finished 3-21 overall last season, and I'm guessing it won't be much better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users