CR boys soccer

49 replies to this topic

#21 Warrior4

All District

• Members
  • 348 posts

Member No.: 1177

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:53 AM

What is this "Most Important Levy In many years" ?

Didn't they just have the most important levy a couple years ago... if that levy didn't pass all sports would be gone? But it passed.....

Why do we have to be careful about naming names? IF they wouldn't act like idiots no names would be mention..

All we are doin is lookin out for the Boys Soccer Program clap.gif
Victory Through Harmony- AFC

#22 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Member No.: 1172

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:46 AM

I have played with Rosendales son many years and played under his Dad as well. Mostly in the blackswamp league, and this year in High school. He was never an outstanding player and serioulsy does not deserve to be on a varsity level team right now. You can take anyone off of a blackswamp league and put them into a varsity soccer game, but that doesnt mean that they are going to be good. Its a whole different level. Even from jv to varsitly. I love samsals teaching methods and he def. does not deserve to be replaced in no means. Rosendale may have a few people that support him, but most of the student body does not.

#23 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Member No.: 1197

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:39 AM

Does anyone have any updates on this issue yet?

I did some checking with the boosters from the high school I graduated from and they told me that the boosters are supposed to support the athletic programs, not try and ruin a certain program for whatever reason. They said that if this was happening with their program that the person would be removed from his position on the boosters immediately. So I say to all of you from CR that if you feel strongly enough about this situation with the Rosendale guy trying to get your coach ousted because of selfish reasons that you need to ask for his resignation from the athletic boosters. A man like him doesn't belong in the position he's in. In my opinion he has already embarassed your school and soccer program and in order to avoid further embarassment he needs to be taken out of the mix.

#24 xfactor6

All District

• Members
  • 163 posts

Member No.: 1213

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:16 PM

99.99% sure coach samsal is in the clear, good news to everyone from the cory rawson soccer program

#25 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for the update xfactor6. This is good news for the program that he will be back. Hopefully this means that the Rosendale censored.gif is gone.

#26 Speedy_09

All District

• Members
  • 195 posts

Member No.: 1172

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:47 AM

wooooooooooooohooooooooooo

#27 roarintiger1

All State

• Members
  • 834 posts

Member No.: 769

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:57 AM

Man United Fan, Just wondered where you played your high school soccer and what man you were talking to that gave you this info. And I guess most of all, why you care so much for C-R soccer.

#28 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:48 AM

roarintiger1, I graduated from a school in putnam county. The names of the men that gave me my information was Aaron and Bill. To answer your question about why I care about CR soccer. Each year I do my research and pick several teams in the area that I feel are going to have really good teams and a couple that I feel are going to be good, but are probably a year away from being really good. Last summer I had CR as a team that was going to be good, but I felt that they were a year away from being really good due to the senior class that they will have this upcoming fall. Then I heard that coach mikesell had stepped down and that coach samsal was hired as the new coach. I then felt that CR immediately had a chance to be better than I originally thought so I decided to go and watch a few games and I was impressed with the amount of improvement I saw from the first game I saw to the last one I saw in the tournament against bluffton. And this year I have CR down as one of my top teams in the area to watch. So when I heard that this censored.gif Rosendale guy thumbdown.gif was trying to get coach Samsal fired it bothered me so i felt that I needed to bring it to the attention of my fellow RC members.

Hopefully this helped you out roarintiger1. Any more questions? Good luck next year as I assume your from CR.

#29 neutralcorner

All District

• Members
  • 322 posts

Member No.: 422

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:37 AM

I im glad for CR that this supposid censored.gif didnt get the job and im glad to see someone supporting a team like you are....

#30 Big John Studd

All District

• Members
  • 129 posts

Member No.: 1366

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

Cory was terrible this year. They can go nowhere but up no matter who is the coach.

#31 xfactor6

All District

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE(Big John Studd @ Apr 28 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cory was terrible this year. They can go nowhere but up no matter who is the coach.

If you dont mind me asking, what games did you see them play in?

#32 crsoccer06

All League

• Members
  • 55 posts

Member No.: 1139

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:34 PM

xfactor6,

If you try to ask Big John any questions your just going to get negative answers, especially if your asking him anything about C-R. If I were you I were refain from replying to him. He loves to hate C-R. Just a little friendly advise for you and every other C-R poster on this site.

#33 go_ada_bulldogs

All District

• Members
  • 384 posts

Member No.: 134

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:24 AM

.....forgive john......i am a player for ada myself.....and i'll be on of the first to admit that cory is not a bad team at all.....its not right to hate a team....ada and cory do havce quite a rivalry....but hating only leads to problems....i respect cory...and respecting a team is (i beleive) the only true way to make yourself better.....respect what they can do.....and make yourself better....the only time i want cory to lose..ever....is when they are against us,....otherwise i cheer for cory (i really hope that came out right)
ADA BULLDOGS

#34 xfactor6

All District

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:37 PM

thanks for the advice crsoccer, and if he wants to be a poor sport let him... none of this matters its the players on the field that will do the talking for themselves..... btw very well put g.a.b.

#35 Big John Studd

All District

• Members
  • 129 posts

Member No.: 1366

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:04 PM

I JUST hate PLAYERS and TEAMS WHO pat themselves on the back! WHAT has CR done EVER? ANY titles???????
Ada kid good for you. I am not an ada person just an NCOSA fan.

#36 Warrior4

All District

• Members
  • 348 posts

Member No.: 1177

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(Big John Studd @ May 1 2007, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I JUST hate PLAYERS and TEAMS WHO pat themselves on the back! WHAT has CR done EVER? ANY titles???????
Ada kid good for you. I am not an ada person just an NCOSA fan.

what are you talking about LITTLE john..

who is patting who.. I believe this topic has to do with coaching
Victory Through Harmony- AFC

#37 knights07

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Member No.: 2423

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:39 AM

CR, you pride yourself way toooooooo much!!!! You always have. thumbdown.gif wallbash.gif dry.gif

#38 Man United Fan

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:53 AM

Knights07, doesn't CR have a better all time record head to head against you.

#39 crsoccer06

All League

• Members
  • 55 posts

Member No.: 1139

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE(Man United Fan @ May 3 2007, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Knights07, doesn't CR have a better all time record head to head against you.

Man United fan - 1
Knights07 - 0

#40 xfactor6

All District

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:17 PM

Sectional Champs in 2004.. though i might mention that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users