2015 Browns

22 replies to this topic

#21 gamekeeper

All State

• Members
  • 625 posts

Member No.: 3674

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:12 AM

I like the draft, would have liked to had a receiver, but knowing Farmer doesn't like first round WR it doesn't surprise me they didn't take one. But the OL guy is versitle and could end up playing center for the Browns if Mack decides he wants to leave Cleveland. But he could fill in at most of the spots if injuries happen. Be curious to see what they do tonight. There are some receivers still on the board, that are pretty good play makers yet.

#22 BathBaseball247

• Members
  • 13 posts

Member No.: 8193

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

What's everybody's take on the Ray Rice talks? Legitimate possibility or just fluff? I think giving the guy a 2nd chance to come out and prove himself could be an extremely good thing and granite he has struggled in his previous few seasons but lets not forget this guy is a former pro bowler and elite running back in the league.

#23 gamekeeper

All State

• Members
  • 625 posts

Member No.: 3674

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:53 PM

I would think they could sign him for a one year for next to nothing, and I would hope he would play with a lot of fire to be back in the game, and with JOhnson being out, Maybe he would be the spark that makes West and Crowell work harder. His wife wants him to work, and she is the only one that he needs to prove himself too. He's been out a year....so I think the league has made it's point.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users