Outstanding High School Pole Vaulters - 2010

4 replies to this topic

#1 SportsGranny

All District

• Members
  • 311 posts

Member No.: 5950

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

There is an outstanding young pole vaulter from Archbold who has vaulted 12 feet in two consecutive meets. He has barely missed at 12 feet 6 inches. He is a sophomore. Let's hear about some other good, young vaulters around the State - both boys and girls.

This same young man vaulted 12 feet six inches in the Napoleon Wildcat Invitational yesterday. He won his event. Pretty darn good for a sophomore!!!! clap.gif

Edited by SportsGranny, 18 April 2010 - 08:22 AM.

#2 DAWG_ALICIOUS

All State

• Members
  • 734 posts

Member No.: 5533

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:06 AM

I'm just hoping we get some decent weather for a change so that these athletes can actually perform their best without having to fight 30+ mph winds and rain. I know, I know... it's April in Ohio. But maybe we'll be looking at some good weather this weekend.

I know there is a meet at Tinora where a number of good DIII schools will be competing on Friday night. Then, on Saturday there is a big DI-II Invitational at Bowling Green. Weather is supposed to be in the high 50's and sunny. Let's hope so.
You get to the NEXT level only by being successful at the CURRENT one. Play today's game first, enjoy the victory, then and only then, look ahead!

#3 silverwings

All District

• Members
  • 265 posts

Member No.: 815

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

At Waynesfield-Goshen, sophomore girl Morgan Horn has gone 10' and junior Dalton Buffenbarger has cleared 12'6. Each are capable of going higher - best of luck to them this season.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run to win, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you get the prize! 1 Cor 9:23

#4 SportsGranny

All District

• Members
  • 311 posts

Member No.: 5950

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:01 AM

Sophomore Tyler Wolfe from Columbus Grove vaulted 14 feet 7 inches at the Ayersville Diller Invitational yesterday. Way to go, Tyler!!! clap.gif

#5 DC/MS

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 4,304 posts

Member No.: 1707

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

Dillon Risser and Chelsea Lucas, Shawnee
awjeez.jpgawjeez.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users