2014 Browns

61 replies to this topic

#61 gamekeeper

All State

• Members
  • 625 posts

Member No.: 3674

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:25 AM

So do to the recent melt down of Johnny, the Browns once again are still facing a QB dilemma. I for one think they should still sign Brian Hoyer. There are no better free agents out there, and at least they know what they have in Brian. I am hoping now that everyone has seen Johnny play, there will be less pressure on him week in and week out. I realize long term he isn't the future but he can get you by til the right one comes thru the draft or free agency.

With that said, there is talk that the Browns are thinking about giving up both first round picks this year, and the one next year for them to move up and get Mariota. Showing once again, the Browns are going to gamble future picks for the next flavor of the month. He isn't an Andrew Luck, and i realize he may develop into a good QB. But three picks could really help the Browns. There will be QB's out next year, and the Browns schedule is tough next season they may actually end up with a better draft pick, and not have to use any first rounds to get a QB.

#62 gamekeeper

All State

• Members
  • 625 posts

Member No.: 3674

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:05 AM

Mike Glennon talk is interesting. Could get them a young QB with a strong potential upside. If the Browns dedicate to making the running game work then with a wide out in the draft, he could develop into a something

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users