• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Member No.: 1604

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

View Postflounder, on 15 March 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

Minster....65
Cornerstone....31

A real a$$ kicking!!!!!

Ottoville 50 Shadyside 43. Very, very tough game tomorrow vs. Minster. I wish them good luck.

#43 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:05 PM

View Postvon, on 15 March 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

Ottoville 50 Shadyside 43. Very, very tough game tomorrow vs. Minster. I wish them good luck.

Ya unless Ottoville picks it up, it might get ugly tomorrow. Minster is playing really good right now. But they were expected to be here.
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#44 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:18 PM

Ottoville will have a very tough time matching up with Minster....Prenger and the sophomore Wolf will be tough to control, but hey....funny things happen in hs basketball.....I have been hearing rumors all year, but if Ottoville would pull it off tomorrow, I think Kleman will hang em up....I kind of feel bad for Dave being to state so many times and still not bringing home the big one....but just remember.....this guy has taken 8 teams to state and deserves so much credit for that....do you realize how many coaches would love to say that....and also....look at all the good times your community has shared over the years because of the accomplishment of coach Kleman and his teams....I could go on, but there should never be one person in Ottoville tear Dave down.....man, you guys have had a lot of tough luck.....if your all stater doesn’t go down last year, things might have been different....it’s hs girls basketball and that’s why they play the game....anyway, good luck to Ottoville tomorrow....you have a shot...play the perfect game and especially give 100% that’s all you can do.....and Dave....if you do retire....just remember that it was a great ride.....Thank You Coach Kleman!!!!

#45 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:04 PM

View Postflounder, on 15 March 2019 - 10:18 PM, said:

Ottoville will have a very tough time matching up with Minster....Prenger and the sophomore Wolf will be tough to control, but hey....funny things happen in hs basketball.....I have been hearing rumors all year, but if Ottoville would pull it off tomorrow, I think Kleman will hang em up....I kind of feel bad for Dave being to state so many times and still not bringing home the big one....but just remember.....this guy has taken 8 teams to state and deserves so much credit for that....do you realize how many coaches would love to say that....and also....look at all the good times your community has shared over the years because of the accomplishment of coach Kleman and his teams....I could go on, but there should never be one person in Ottoville tear Dave down.....man, you guys have had a lot of tough luck.....if your all stater doesn't go down last year, things might have been different....it's hs girls basketball and that's why they play the game....anyway, good luck to Ottoville tomorrow....you have a shot...play the perfect game and especially give 100% that's all you can do.....and Dave....if you do retire....just remember that it was a great ride.....Thank You Coach Kleman!!!!

#46 von

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:05 PM

Well said, Flounder. I will be listening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users