Jump to content



Basketball Rankings


53 replies to this topic

#41 rallyinthe9th

    All State

  • Members
  • 629 posts

    Joined: 11-March 06
    Member No.: 706

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

Not sure where this fits, but Paul Wayne has Tinora looking much improved. They were not skilled at all last year and already have some nice wins.


#42 charliesheen

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,156 posts

    Joined: 03-June 11
    Member No.: 8871

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:21 AM

View Postrallyinthe9th, on 05 January 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

Not sure where this fits, but Paul Wayne has Tinora looking much improved. They were not skilled at all last year and already have some nice wins.

The 6-3 record looks good.....but their first win over a team with a winning record was last night over Ayersville, a team that also has beaten 1 team over .500. Scoring 19, 25, 34, 37 and 40 points in games isn't going to get you many votes in any poll :nerd:

#43 rallyinthe9th

    All State

  • Members
  • 629 posts

    Joined: 11-March 06
    Member No.: 706

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:14 AM

I am just amazed they are 6-3. They were horrible last season when I saw them. I am not saying they should be ranked or anything like that, but it is good to see them be competitive.

#44 buckeye1503

    All District

  • Members
  • 178 posts

    Joined: 05-January 18
    Member No.: 9936

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:52 AM

I honestly don't think Arlington vs Pandora-Gilboa will be much of a game. I expect PG to win by double digits...

#45 buckeye1503

    All District

  • Members
  • 178 posts

    Joined: 05-January 18
    Member No.: 9936

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

Yes baseballer I agree with that statement for now...

#46 charliesheen

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,156 posts

    Joined: 03-June 11
    Member No.: 8871

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:54 AM

View Postbuckeye1503, on 05 January 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

I honestly don't think Arlington vs Pandora-Gilboa will be much of a game. I expect PG to win by double digits...

Hey Buckeye! Welcome to Rocketcorner......Can never enough PG fans around :punk:

#47 buckeye1503

    All District

  • Members
  • 178 posts

    Joined: 05-January 18
    Member No.: 9936

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:57 AM

What happened to Liberty Benton men's basketball team? Just no talent? Coaching? I don't ever remember a Liberty Benton team doing this bad...

#48 buckeye1503

    All District

  • Members
  • 178 posts

    Joined: 05-January 18
    Member No.: 9936

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

Thanks Charlie Sheen!! Go Rockets!

#49 flounder

    Stinkys Legend

  • [M] Moderator
  • 8,946 posts

    Joined: 01-January 06
    Member No.: 23
  • Location:Delta House---Faber College

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

View Postrallyinthe9th, on 05 January 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

I am just amazed they are 6-3. They were horrible last season when I saw them. I am not saying they should be ranked or anything like that, but it is good to see them be competitive.

Wayno can do wonders!!!!!!

#50 charliesheen

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,156 posts

    Joined: 03-June 11
    Member No.: 8871

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

View Postflounder, on 05 January 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

Wayno can do wonders!!!!!!

Wayno working his magic again lol. Do you realize that some of our younger members may not be aware of his accomplishments and his legendary career as one of the greatest offensive basketball gurus of our lifetime :pickles: :bow2: :wallbash:

#51 Rocketman

    Stinkys Legend

  • [A] Administrator
  • 13,027 posts

    Joined: 28-December 05
    Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:22 PM

View Postcharliesheen, on 05 January 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:



Wayno working his magic again lol. Do you realize that some of our younger members may not be aware of his accomplishments and his legendary career as one of the greatest offensive basketball gurus of our lifetime :pickles: :bow2: :wallbash:
Offensive......Yes
That is of course if you believe 23-19 is an offensive juggernaut
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#52 charliesheen

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,156 posts

    Joined: 03-June 11
    Member No.: 8871

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

View PostRocketman, on 05 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

Offensive......Yes
That is of course if you believe 23-19 is an offensive juggernaut

Lol....it was only "offensive" if you were forced to watch it. Will never forget 2004 at the Schott.....seeing 1000's of fans (and some South Webster players) sleeping in their seats during a game while he ran that dreaded four corner weave for 2-3 minutes at a time before they got an open back door layup :bow2:

Edited by charliesheen, 05 January 2018 - 01:28 PM.


#53 Prince

    All District

  • Members
  • 243 posts

    Joined: 05-January 18
    Member No.: 9937

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:22 PM

Hello Hello People, not sure who to thank, but thanks to whoever accepted my request to join. How is everyone on this beautiful Ohio Friday?

#54 Hound Dog

    Hall of Fame

  • Members
  • 1,574 posts

    Joined: 10-March 06
    Member No.: 700

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

View Postbuckeye1503, on 05 January 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

What happened to Liberty Benton men's basketball team? Just no talent? Coaching? I don't ever remember a Liberty Benton team doing this bad...
A little bit of both.
2011-2012 Las Falcon's Basketball Pick-Em Champion!







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users