LCC Thunderbird Invite

2 replies to this topic

#1 tazmaster5

All State

• Members
  • 520 posts

Member No.: 2455

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

Congrats to the following Area Champions and placers from the LCC Thunderbird Invite

Champions are George Clemens(Wayne Trace), Brandon McCormick(LCC), Zach Wilson(Bluffton) and Justin Post(Coldwater).

Runner Ups are Sawyer Temple(Wayne Trace) and Bobby Sunderhaus(LCC)

Third are Jake Tremoulis(LCC), Will Buettner(St.Johns) and Josiah Conley(Bluffton)

Fourth are Jay Uhlenake(Coldwater), Tyler Baker(AE), Max McAdoo(AE)

Fifth are Derek Tyler Showalter(Wayne Trace), Derek Collett(Coldwater) and Jack Huffman(LCC)

Sixth are Tyler Tebbe(Coldwater), Wes Buettner(St.Johns), Grant Criblez(AE), Dalton West(Lincolnview),

Chase Oler(Cory Rawson) and Alex Shaffer(Columbus Grove)

Top Finishing Teams are 7.Coldwater 8. Wayne Trace 9. LCC

Also Nick Pauff goes 5-0 at the Anthony Wayne Duals

Congrats to some Mayhem members for their day at LCC Thunderbird Invite....
Champion Justin Post(Coldwater), Runner Up Bobby Sunderhaus(LCC) Third Jake Tremoulis(LCC) Fifth Jack Huffman(LCC) Sixth Wes Buettner(St.Johns)
Kane Plaugher was Undefeated up at the Anthony Wayne Duals.
Great Job to all and goodluck to everyone at their League Tournament this coming weekend and those still in the Team State Duals.
All the Coaches are happy to see you achieve your success as you have worked hard to get it. We thank you for letting us along for the ride.

#2 born_to_wrestle

All District

• Members
  • 124 posts

Member No.: 7248

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Posttazmaster5, on 27 January 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Also Nick Pauff goes 5-0 at the Anthony Wayne Duals

Kane Plaugher was Undefeated up at the Anthony Wayne Duals.

Just curious, from results I have seen on SportsBuzz, Yappi, and WBL site, it appears that Pauff is having a great year. However, I do not see him in the rankings of Boro or Bucksman. Not that it matters but it is fun to see guys from the area in state wide rankings.
He is wrestling 132 this year? Is this the same as K. Plaugher? Have these two wrestled?

#3 Colt45

All State

• Validating
  • 554 posts

Member No.: 9167

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Yes at 132 and he wrestled Kane I believe not 100 percent and beat him by 2 or 3 points..... My mind is saying 4-1.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users