5 replies to this topic

#1 Tony

All League

• Members
  • 21 posts

Member No.: 787

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:04 PM

Hey guys, it's me again.

I am just posting on here to tell everyone that OhioTrackStats.com is continuing to grow and improve. Now, instead of just having track stats (hence the namesake), I will be posting cross country stats from this upcoming season. The format is basically the same as track.

Also, I reworked all the navigation and links, so if you had something bookmarked (other than the home page), then it is most likely no longer existent. Sorry about the hassle, but everything is much easier to navigate now.

One more thing... personal progression pages! For the time being, all I have is the XC version of these. You can view them by going to the XC rankings, then to male. If you click on my name (Tony Morris) you go to my automatically generated page, which displays all of the times that I have ran in the year. Of course, I have never ran cross country before, so those times are a gross lie. rolleyes.gif

Remember, everyone... this site will continue to grow because of YOU, the user. You input the stat, you carry the word along, you help OTS grow. I had roughly 1 million page views in only two months (the peak of track season), and I hope to increase that by the end of track season next year. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the site!

Coming soon: Track Personal Progression Pages... and whatever else you want. Leave me some feedback!

Tony
http://www.ohiotrackstats.com

#2 tigerball13

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 6,537 posts

Member No.: 764

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:42 AM

Cool, I'll post it over on themaconline for you.

#3 Man United Fans #1 Fan

All League

• Members
  • 23 posts

Member No.: 1271

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:05 PM

I like long jumping in track

#4 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:10 PM

OTS is my ALL TIME fave track site!! I love Tony!!! biggrin.gif

Also wanted to add that Tony is wanting everyones T&F schedules. You will be able to see where & when any schools meets will be held. He only has one school's schedule so far. (Allen East) so submit yours to him A.S.A.P!!!

www.ohiotrackstats.com

To see what the scheduling looks like(for an example), go to Teams Sites, choose Allen East & click on 2007 Schedule.

Edited by 2slice2, 02 December 2006 - 07:12 PM.

"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#5 Tony

All League

• Members
  • 21 posts

Member No.: 787

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:40 PM

Well guys, I have a pretty big update for the upcoming track season.

In order to input a stat into the system, the meet that it was performed at must be in the system also.

If it is not in the system, you must submit it to me. In order to do this, please follow the following instructions...

I know there are alot of coaches on here and many more read this board, so if you could contact me by posting on here, emailing me (morris.osu@gmail.com), or using the feedback form on my site (http://www.ohiotrackstats.com/feedback), with:

Meet Name
Date
Girls teams participating

This can include dual meets and invitationals both.

Thanks guys. This will make sure times are more easily verified.

#6 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:00 AM

"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users