Illinois @ tOSU

12 replies to this topic

#1 hsfan

All District

• Members
  • 299 posts

Member No.: 371

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:25 AM

Can the Buckeyes do it again this year? We'll find out today @ 1 PM. Let's here it!
O-H

hasfan

#2 Guest_tOSU chiller_*

• Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 12:58 PM

I-O!! hope they didnt use all their 3-pointers up against Michigan the other night!!

#3 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:59 PM

Bukeyes at half...they have been playing a great inside outside game today...Go Bucks!!
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#4 hsfan

All District

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 03:23 PM

Wow! They were great from the three today! Dials had a huge game! If Dials cna stay out of foul trouble, this team can win the Big Ten and possibly make the great eight!
Go Buckeyes!

hsfan

#5 Guest_OldScout_*

• Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 03:51 PM

I haven't seen them play much (I don't have cable) but if they shoot the trey like they did today they can beat anyone. If they don't, anyone can beat them.......

OldScout

#6 Guest_tOSU chiller_*

• Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 04:46 PM

big win for the Buckeyes today! Butler and Dials played huge. Butler is really starting to come into his own for the Bucks!! Glad that he is starting to shoot the ball more, agree with you scout, if they continue to hit the treys they will be tough to beat , but if they are not, anyone could beat them! plus dials HAS to stay out of foul trouble. Have some big road games coming up, will have to see how they can come away from them.

#7 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:28 PM

Great win for the buckeyes today....I think that if Dials keeps up the work and continues to play strong and we have consitant guard play then OSU will make a great tourny run come March!
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#8 weezy

All District

• Members
  • 135 posts

Member No.: 385

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

The Bucks now have soul possession of second place in the big ten

O-H

#9 hsfan

All District

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:12 PM

I-O

hsfan

#10 WBLFan

All League

• Members
  • 38 posts

Member No.: 358

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:26 AM

The Bucks played a great game and I am gald to see that they were able to get both wins this week (Michigan and Illionois). Hope they continue to win and it was good to see that Butler put up some points as well as run the offense. I also heard the Illionis coach say Butler is the most improved player in the BIG 10. That is prove thathard work pays off.

#11 weezy

All District

• Members
  • 135 posts

Member No.: 385

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:07 PM

the next game for the buck is on wed. against the badgers at wisconsin. should be a good one

O-H

Edited by weezy, 13 February 2006 - 12:07 PM.

#12 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:37 PM

I-O......I will be looking forward to that one......The bucks better come reeady for a good game....LETS GO BUCKS

#13 PK08

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,228 posts

Member No.: 352

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:00 PM

Wow that was really a great game to say the least, hopefully the bucks can keep this up for the rest of the season and postseason
I wanted to have a career in sports when I was young, but I had to give it up. I'm only six feet tall, so I couldn't play basketball. I'm only 190 pounds, so I couldn't play football. And I have 20-20 vision, so I couldn't be a referee. ~Jay Leno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users