Free NFL game tonight

5 replies to this topic

#1 UGAdawg

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 6,924 posts

Member No.: 1648

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:31 PM

I don't follow the Giants or Vikings as a football fan but I can't turn down a chance to get into Ford Field tonight for the free NFL game. I also should add I taking several area kids who's parents are having hard times $$$, who might never have a chance to see a pro game. Should be fun, hope the roads will be ok going and coming.

UGAdawg..out!
Proud Dad to Wildfire, 18 year old girl's BMX Champion and member of Team USA

IPFW Basketball, University of Findlay Basketball, Van Wert High School Basketball and the Ft Wayne Mad Ants (Oakwood Bobcats 1884-1971)

#2 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

I thought about it....bad thing is I have to be in to work at 6 tomorrow morning, and I need my sleep! biggrin.gif
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#3 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (UGAdawg @ Dec 13 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't follow the Giants or Vikings as a football fan but I can't turn down a chance to get into Ford Field tonight for the free NFL game. I also should add I taking several area kids who's parents are having hard times $$$, who might never have a chance to see a pro game. Should be fun, hope the roads will be ok going and coming.

UGAdawg..out!

UGA.....

I want to commend you on taking some area kids to a football game....what a great and unselfish gesture....we need more people like you in this world!!!!! thumbup1.gif

#4 lepiota

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Member No.: 5013

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (flounder @ Dec 13 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UGA.....

I want to commend you on taking some area kids to a football game....what a great and unselfish gesture....we need more people like you in this world!!!!! thumbup1.gif

I agree. I wish I was nice enough to be that guy but I'm not.

#5 UGAdawg

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 6,924 posts

Member No.: 1648

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:36 AM

I was greatful to a couple of friends in the Detroit area that got the free tickets for us. Two adults and 4 kids had a great time last night. The real neat thing, I saw families in the stands. That's something that we really don't see anymore at pro games. My bunch had fun and we went early and I treated the kids to a late lunch at Hockey Town. I was happy I could help give these kids a chance to see a pro game.

UGAdawg..out!
Proud Dad to Wildfire, 18 year old girl's BMX Champion and member of Team USA

IPFW Basketball, University of Findlay Basketball, Van Wert High School Basketball and the Ft Wayne Mad Ants (Oakwood Bobcats 1884-1971)

#6 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (UGAdawg @ Dec 14 2010, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was greatful to a couple of friends in the Detroit area that got the free tickets for us. Two adults and 4 kids had a great time last night. The real neat thing, I saw families in the stands. That's something that we really don't see anymore at pro games. My bunch had fun and we went early and I treated the kids to a late lunch at Hockey Town. I was happy I could help give these kids a chance to see a pro game.

UGAdawg..out!

hifive2.gif
Great gesture USA........I would be willing to bet, not only did the kids have a great time at the 1st ever NFL game but that you had a great time giving them that experience. good Job....oh and nice touch on the Hockey Town lunch...very cool place with great food..............

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users